Search results for query: *

• Users: kaiomann
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

GEN VI: Bold HP Ice thundurus

The specific IV spread I'm looking for is 31/1/31/31/31/30 with a Bold nature. I don't care if it's cloned or hacked or whatever, it should just appear legit (e.g. catch location, pokeball) and have a pentagon. In return I can offer other 6IV shinies (probably hacked), but also legit shiny...
  2. K

Whole lot of breeding leftovers!

Alright here goes nothing. Welcome to this thread! I am finally starting to try and clear out my boxes from all these pokemon! Probably most important for you, in return I am mainly looking for your own breeding leftovers of similar value. For example I won't trade my 5IV pokemon with egg...
  3. K

GEN VI: LF: Extreme Speed Dratini

I couldn't get one in HGSS so I'll need to get one elsewhere. If anyone has Breeding leftovers with that move and could give me one that'd be great. In return I could give you a 5IV Lileep with curse and storm drain. Oh and I'd prefer it to be male, but that's not a requirement. It would just...
  4. K

Pokemon you thought were from a different generation

This thread is for all the pokemon where you thought "Hey, this guy is from gen 4, right" and nope, he's actually from gen 2 already. For me, it is definately Skarmony. I always thought it comes from Hoenn and not from Johto. Maybe because you only ever see it on one route on Hoenn. I have...
  5. K

GEN VI: HA Carbink and Venipede line

I know these aren't too hard to get, but I only have ORAS and they're not available there :( I got some breed rejects to offer though: Modest Piplup 31/31/x/31/31/x Quiet Numel 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Elektrike 31/31/31/31/x/31 Modest Ralts 31/x/31/x/31/31
  6. K

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

Simple as that, just post about your best or most common HM slaves you used or are currently using. My most notable examples are probably and Impoleon and the HGSS red gyarados. The Impoleon was a friends starter he gave to me, and I just needed someone for all the Water HMs. While I was doing...
Back
Top Bottom