Search results for query: *

1. Adamws

Johto x Alola Competition announced: First Online Competition for Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon

The link for the Johto Dex should probably be switched to List of Pokémon by New Pokédex number - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia instead as the Johto Dex used is the one from GSC, not HGSS. (Mamoswine, for example, can't be used in the Johto x Alola competition despite...
  2. Adamws

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Got two USUM glitches for the List of Glitches in Generation VII page. The first is a minor glitch but depending upon where the Player stands when they interact with the Ditto chef (part of the Ditto are replacing people sidequest), when the real chef returns, he can get stuck in his running...
  3. Adamws

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Not sure if all the fixes to the servers have been done, but one issue that I noticed is that some images are not appearing in any of their categories. Some examples would be File:Spr b 5b2 558 s.png - Bulbagarden Archives, File:Spr b 5b2 559 s.png - Bulbagarden Archives, File:Spr b 5b2 571...
  4. Adamws

There seems to be a problem with the Archive's cache. I've tried using the purge function but nothing improves. The issue is that categories aren't updating. An example would be this: File:Spr b 5b 557 s.png - Bulbagarden Archives . It is included in the Category:Images needing to be animated...
  5. Adamws

Something to add to the Z-Crystals' page: Z-Crystals cannot be traded. I gave the Snorlium Z to the Munchlax and tried trading it from my second copy and did the trade, but the Z-Crystal was removed.
  6. Adamws

The issue that Rhorbarius pointed out with Bulbapedia's right side ad frame also is affecting the Archives as well.
  7. Adamws

Here are some Key Item descriptions and locations: * Dowsing Machine "This high-tech machine shows the location of invisible items. It's attached to the head when in use." Receive from Rival on Route 110 * Eon Flute "A flute that can summon Latios or Latias no matter where you are."...
  8. Adamws

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The Abandoned Ship is re-titled Sea Mauville. There are various documents that mention it and an employee ID says "Sea Mauville Employee ID Group Leader Stern Excavation Unit No. 8 (Team I)". Also, just as a side note, there in the same room is a reference to a DS stating" There's an old game...
  9. Adamws

Here is some ORAS information: 1. Mega Stone locations Glalitite: Icy room in Shoal Cave. Blazikenite, Sceptilite, Swampertite: Receive from Steven on Route 120 after capturing/defeating the Kecleon (stone received depends on your starter). The other two stones can be purchased...
  10. Adamws

This is sort of a spoiler but in Rustburo, you can get a float stone from a cool trainer on the 2nd floor of the apartment building just south of Devon Corp. If you leave the floor and come back, the cool trainer will be replaced with a hiker that will say "... For some reason, I've put on a lot...
  11. Adamws

Here is Diancie's Pokémon X Pokédex entry: A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world.
  12. Adamws

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I noticed that there are two "wanted" pages for "Unknown (condition)" and "??? (condition)". As contests are returning, these need to be taken care of. Looking into the "Unknown (condition)" page, the three pages that are trying to link to it can be taken care of by fixing one page...
  13. Adamws

I have a few edits that need to be done. 1. Unknown (Condition). This "wanted" page can be removed from the list by making a small change to the "Template:Pokémon/4/Contest", making it more like "Template:Pokémon/3/Contest" where Unknown isn't the base contest condition if a condition isn't...
  14. Adamws

ORAS demo

The ORAS site hasn't been updated to include Mega Beedrill, Mega Pidgeot, Mega Latios, or Mega Latias. So... there is still some hope of news in the near future.
  15. Adamws

ORAS demo

Even if the Americas receive the demo after October 15th, it still would be nice to know how/when we're getting the demo. It is starting to feel like Poké Bank all over again (at least to those in the US).
  16. Adamws

Project leaders

Now that the problems with the edit posting is over, I'm guessing that the "massive overhaul of projects" will begin. I would like to become the Project Leader for Project Locations and its sub-projects, Project Cities and Towns and Project Routes. I know that the project has fallen a bit by the...
  17. Adamws

ORAS demo

Another possibility, though it is a bit of a stretch, is Mega Glalie or Mega Froslass. There aren't many Ice-type Megas (only Abomasnow), and Shoal Cave is near Mossdeep.
  18. Adamws

Bulbawiki site issues thread

any news on the problem? It is weird that some users can post while others can't.
Back
Top Bottom