Search results for query: *

1. EmpireCrusher203

Hurt and Heal: Eliminate At All Costs

This will turn out to be the most, spectacular hurt and heal to yet be seen by the world. Anything, and I mine anything can be on this hurt heal. You have a choice every post to either add something to the list, however this will not let you hurt or heal the others on the list for your own turn...
  2. EmpireCrusher203

Hurt and Heal: Villanious Teams

As any Hurt and Heal works, in every post you increase one choice while decreasing another. The last one left wins. Now lets see who really if the baddest of the baddest when it comes to Pokémon. Team Rocket- 20 Team Magma- 21 + Team Aqua- 20 Team Galactic- 20 Team Plasma- 20 Team...
  3. EmpireCrusher203

WHAT?!? WHAT?!? WHAT?!? V.2

The old thread was doing so good, but as any forum games work, it it slowly dies and gives to newer ones. So this is how you play the game. You answer the question of the person above and then give a question for the next poster to answer Ex: ^Because it needs your hand to do it V...
  4. EmpireCrusher203

Red VS. Blue!!!

In this game, you can choose either the red team, or the blue team. If you are a red, the only way you can win, is by entering the blue team's base(is shown on map). The blues have to defend their base for 2 weeks to win. Look at this map carefully. (You may download map for personal use and...
  5. EmpireCrusher203

Hide and Go Seek!

How the game works is that me some other players will be hiding in 10 locations. Location: Forest Beach Cave Mountains Volcano Glacier Desert Moon Mars Island Each location has 5 areas. So there will be 50 different places the other players and I could be hiding in. The last person left...
  6. EmpireCrusher203

THE SENTENCE GAME V2

A remake of the old sentence game that nobody posted to. So I`m going to restart it in hopes of a successful thread. Instructions: Each poster must write down ONE sentence. Try hard to make a sentence that relates to one the poster above typed. At the end of 10 sentences,(sometimes more...
  7. EmpireCrusher203

HELP THE PIKACHU!!!!

In this game, you have a choice to even spray the potion on the poor Pikachu, or attack it. Rules: 1.Healing restores 1 health to the Pikachu, and attacking it makes it lose 1 health. The Pikachu currently has 50 HP, half of it`s health. 2. If your a boy then the only way you can win is...
  8. EmpireCrusher203

HOT POTATO

Have you ever played hot potato as a child. Well if you haven`t then you have a sad childhood. In this thread we`ll be passing an imaginary potato which is hot as hell, so you better pass it the the next poster before you get an imaginary blister. Instructions/Rules: 1. You pass the potatoe by...
  9. EmpireCrusher203

I NEED MY....

This is a simple game. In this game, you write down something that the poster below must say. The next poster needs to add " I need my" in front of what the poster above told them to say. Here`s an example ^ I need my pants back V stuffed teddy bear Then the poster below must type in "I need...
  10. EmpireCrusher203

The Sentence Game

Another simple game I made up. The goal of the game is to make a really long paragraph. Each poster must write down ONE sentence. Try hard to make a sentence that relates to one the poster above typed. At the end of 10 sentences,(sometimes more because I`m lazy), I`ll post the entire paragraph...
  11. EmpireCrusher203

KILL EACH OTHER

A simple game. All you have to do is basically post how you try to kill the poster below you. Note: Everyone is invincible! So, just type down something that will hurt them. Also no dodge or blocking, it`s kind of annoying. Example: V Farts in face after an All-You-Can-Eat burrito buffet...
  12. EmpireCrusher203

WHY? WHY? WHY?

The game is pretty simple. The posters must answer the question from the poster above them and ask a question the poster below them. All posts must follow the forum`s rules Ok, I`ll start, but because there`s no one above me, I`ll make a random answer. ^ Because it taste like feet. V...
  13. EmpireCrusher203

PokeCalculator: A Battle Simulator on a Calculator.

PokeCalculator is the new calculator game I made that simulates a Pokemon battle. Try it if you can, and please comment or give suggestions on the game. Materials: -A simple handheld calculator (No scientific calculator) -Paper -Pencil, Pens, Crayon, etc. PokeCalculator has to modes...
Back
Top Bottom