• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pinball Wizard

Build-It! [ENDGAME: 13/2]

Good game! Was admittedly a bit confused by the setup, but it definitely proved to be an interesting turnout with lots of twists.
  2. Pinball Wizard

Fair enough, I'll go along with that. Unvote: dylanpiera but I would still like to hear from you more
  3. Pinball Wizard

All right guys, we need to get it together and start hunting down scum right. Vote: dylanpiera By far, you have been the most inactive in this game so far, and I haven't seen very many helpful or even side-taking posts. Scum lurkers gonna lurk? In any case, speak up!
  4. Pinball Wizard

Yeah, unfortunately we're mis-lynching left and right here, which isn't boding well for this game. Darn scummy town. I'm surprised that three townies have gotten roles in the first night and no mafia, if true.
  5. Pinball Wizard

I'm gonna say that the plan Etrian Oddity had in mind made sense. So with that in mind, I'll agree with the consensus and: Vote: Sword Master
  6. Pinball Wizard

Nope, just clarifying how the whole thing works so I can better parse what happened with the claims made to AE.
  7. Pinball Wizard

Do you know what type of blueprint you have once you receive it, or once you build it?
  8. Pinball Wizard

I'd like to hear from @Etrian Oddity before making any sort of rash decision.
  9. Pinball Wizard

Your skepticism of AE getting blueprints seems to lie in the assumption that AE is mafia. Where does this assumption come from?
  10. Pinball Wizard

Well, I don't think anyone necessarily tried to avoid discussing leetic. It was just a matter of choosing lurking inactivity versus actually away from the game inactivity, reasons which were mentioned by the people who voted Hellcrow. It was an honest mislynch, and doesn't push me towards the...
  11. Pinball Wizard

House could possibly be Godfather? My initial thought was that House meant Vanilla Townie, but that didn't make sense because we all start out as that and the blueprints are meant to add a role. But since copchecks on Godfathers come up as Vanilla/Town, an seemingly innocuous building such as a...
  12. Pinball Wizard

>says there's not much to discuss with blueprints >goes off on blueprint tangent trust me guys i know what im doin
  13. Pinball Wizard

I don't think there's much to discuss with the blueprints, at least not at this stage. Once roleclaims from the finished blueprints start, then they'll be more of use. It is worth noting though that AE is the only one so far to have claimed one of three blueprints sent out. So we're looking at...
  14. Pinball Wizard

VOTE: Maniacal Engineer
  15. Pinball Wizard

Yeah, honestly at this point I don't have any scumreads. A lot has been said, but much of it revolves around joking or understanding the setup, neither of which I see as scummy behaviour. I have strong townreads on AE and ME, the former because of the blueprint claim (I don't think Mafia would...
  16. Pinball Wizard

Checking in to say hey hey hey. Honestly I'm just trying to let the setup sink in to my tired, boggled brain, so if I've got this right, everyone is either a Vanilla or a Mafia goon until they build a blueprint?
  17. Pinball Wizard

Confirm-a-dee, confirm-a-da, life goes on brah
  18. Pinball Wizard

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Welp this is what I get for behaving so town-like it's disgusting. :P gg mafia and gl town!
  19. Pinball Wizard

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

As a member of the quarter-brained society, I'm flattered.
  20. Pinball Wizard

Right now, I'm still not quite sure who to trust; c'est la vie comme day 1. I don't think the indeps are quite as suspicious as I originally theorized last night, and don't really want to target either of them. I just can't bring myself to trust a Bulletproof claim at this point; after the...
Back
Top Bottom