Search results for query: *

1. MagicBox

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

My current thoughts/expectations/wishlist now that we've seen the finale... Part One: Satoshi & Pikachu I see fans’ wishes for a grand ending involving these characters – discovering what happened to Satoshi’s father, clashing with Team Rocket in a battle for the fate of the planet, Satoshi...
  2. MagicBox

Is Ash's Loss in Loss in Kalos League Justifiable?

I've always believed it was justifiable. Alan received four special solo episodes chronicling his growth prior to the League and had his own dramatic plot threads that motivated us to root for him to keep fighting. That's more than enough for me. And it's easy for me to say this because here's...
  3. MagicBox

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

This is the most likely outcome, and I'll be really happy if they go this route. First of all, it works out perfectly to give both Musashi and Kojiro a full team of six (including Sonansu and Morpeko, of course). Secondly and more importantly, if this episode does end up being the Trio's last...
  4. MagicBox

What happened to Pokemon movies?

As silurica said, it's important to remember that we're still very much in a pandemic. The coronavirus is inarguably what contributed the most to Koko's poor performance (which still stands as the all-time franchise low point in box office numbers, if I recall correctly). The film was bumped...
  5. MagicBox

Review SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Something random I noticed that may or may not be of interest to anyone... In this episode, Takeshi's Usokkie was voiced by Yūji Ueda (Takeshi's voice actor, who also voiced the Usokkie in Everyone's Story) instead of Daisuke Sakaguchi, who voiced the Pokémon from his debut all the way through...
  6. MagicBox

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Actually, they did. They've gone back and re-colored her face in all of her major appearances in the older episodes. These newer, fixed versions are currently streaming on Amazon Video Japan, among other streaming services. I took a few quick screencaps just now for reference. The Orange...
  7. MagicBox

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Now that the movie's out and all of the rumors have been confirmed/debunked, I figure now's as good a time as any to unload the thoughts that have been building up in my mind since December. I'll probably think of more. But none of this criticism has done anything to diminish my excitement...
  8. MagicBox

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I'm unable to send PMs just yet, but thank you for helping me out. I'll be adding my info to the spreadsheet shortly. I just checked your Safari as well. So far, I can see that you have a Normal-Type Safari with Lillipup and Loudred.
  9. MagicBox

Mega Evolution

I've got Mega Absol on my Y team, so I've grown attached to that one. I have to admit that I'm really not a fan of Mega Charizard X, though. I much prefer the Y Version.
  10. MagicBox

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Blue Version: I'm almost positive my first one was Charmander. I vividly remember taking forever to take down Brock. Silver Version: This is the one I have trouble remembering. I really want to say it was Cyndaquil, but part of me wants to say Chikorita. It's hard to believe it was that long...
  11. MagicBox

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Wonder trade's been working really well for me so far. It's addictive! Occasionally I'll get a few stinkers from Route 2, but I try to set those free and not send them back into the system. If I don't have anything to send out, I'll head back into Friend Safari and catch a few. At least that way...
  12. MagicBox

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I'm more than happy to fill out the spreadsheet, but I'm afraid I have no idea which monsters are inside my Friend Safari. My post count is currently too low for me to send private messages, so in the meantime I'm posting my friend code to see if anyone would be willing to add me. Sorry about...
Back
Top Bottom