• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Review M18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

This is the only movie I've seen besides the one with Kyurem and Keldeo, so I'm definitely an outsider here. I basically watched it just for the legendary battle royale, got what I wanted and enjoyed it well enough. I thought it was pretty fun, nothing great but still glad I saw it. My only...
  2. S

Generation VI: The Future

Just because GF is taking their time with Zygarde doesn't automatically mean that they're abandoning Kalos and moving on to a new generation. It honestly feels like people are so disappointed with Gen VI that they're applying this delusional wishful thinking that Kalos is done and more shiny...
  3. S

People are gonna be so pissed about this lol. I still think it's possible that Z or whatever could be revealed out-of-the-blue, like OR/AS was. Volcanion's reveal also means that it's more likely the next announcement could be related to Zygarde, unless Volcanion has a new forme/Mega...
  4. S

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

: "Give me the cheese." : "No! I don't want that."
  5. S

Nice to know I haven't missed anything, with people still bringing up Kanto remakes and Gen 7 starting next year.
  6. S

Platinum didn't reveal any new Pokemon, just new formes. Not sure how "new games revealed in CoroCoro" progressed into "new Pokemon reveal."
  7. S

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

After Secret Bases in OR/AS, it would be pretty cool to be able to decorate your own house. Platinum had the villa, but I never even used it tbh because everything was way too expensive (a friggin houseplant costs more than ten Full Restores). I think it could be done similar to Skyrim: a...
  8. S

Overhyped features in main series Pokemon games?

The Fairy-type was really overhyped back in 2013, when X/Y were the hot new thing. Parodies and fan-comics were all over the Internet, especially that Sylveon x Hydreigon shit, and people were saying that Dragon would be completely nerfed. Two years later, and only a few Fairy-types (like...
  9. S

How would you feel if Pokemon could talk in-game

It would be really weird, especially with something like Groudon or Arceus. I could definitely get behind a philosophical Stunfisk though lol.
  10. S

inb4 the next game is announced and people immediately start hating on it just because it isn't what they expected.
  11. S

Would You Want Old Games on eShop?

I definitely think that releasing the original RBY on eShop was a good way of celebrating the 20th anniversary, especially since it doesn't seem so likely now that a new game will be released in time.
  12. S

The direct would have been the perfect opportunity to announce the next Kalos game(s). I think GameFreak just wants to see us squirm at this point after giving them so much crap about the PokeBank and the Battle Frontier lol.
  13. S

I think the climax of the next Kalos game(s) will involve Zygarde transforming into its Complete forme in Terminus Cave, similar to Kyurem in B2/W2. I think Terminus Cave will also probably be where at least half of Zygarde's cells are for that reason, with the others being scattered across Kalos.
  14. S

Contest Noivern vs. Crobat

Noivern all the way, its design is awesome. Crobat has a really mediocre design in my opinion.
  15. S

If Pokemon Had a Different Mascot

Something I just realized is that Pikachu is the mascot because of what Lysson stated ^: its not too masculine or feminine, so it appeals to both genders. The problem with Charizard is that it's definitely overtly masculine, so it would alienate potential fans into more feminine and cutesy stuff.
  16. S

If Pokemon Had a Different Mascot

As others have mentioned above, Eevee does seem like a likely mascot. I think Mew could have been the mascot too, the only problems being its rarity and legendary status. Going off of the generation idea ^, the starters and mascot legendaries would work as the mascots of their respective...
  17. S

Tbh, I don't think Kanto really needs anything. GameFreak can leave regions behind, and there's not really much I can think of from a novelty standpoint that could allow new Kanto remakes to stand out. Outside of the opening pairs in each generation, all of the main series games introduce some...
  18. S

Contest Seviper vs Serperior

Both of these snakes are pretty awesome, but Serperior wins for me by a pretty wide margin. Serperior's design is really elegant and regal, while it also helps that it's better in-battle. Seviper does have a sick design though, since it literally has a knife on its tail and a bunch of scars...
  19. S

Favourite town music?

Probably Snowpoint's theme at night in D/P/Pt, because of how beautiful it sounds (it helps I love winter lol). Opelucid in White, Aspertia, Anistar and Snowbelle all deserve mentions too.
  20. S

I think that the Japanese airing of XY and Z will probably be our first glimpse at what the next game(s) could be like, possibly followed up by an official announcement about a day later, like how Origins revealed Mega Charizard X (Origins was first aired in Japan on October 2nd, while Mega...
Back
Top Bottom