Search results for query: *

1. T

UK's Entertainer Toy Store suddenly no longer selling Pokemon merch?

Was wondering if any UK members here knew anything about this? The Entertainer has been stocking the Pokemon toys and trading cards pretty consistently for the last few years, but in the last few months I noticed that they've suddenly vanished from my local store. At first I didn't think much...
  2. T

Pokémon collectable toys and cards available at McDonald's in France: Available at Mc

Re: Pokémon collectable toys and cards available at McDonald's in France: Available a Bit of a random question but: does this apply to chains in Belgium too?
  3. T

What do you imagine the sexes of the main characters Pokemon being?

Of course I'm talking about the ones that have no confirmed genders. These are the genders I imagine for each Pokemon. I'm including the ones that do have confirmed genders for comparisons sake. Some are based on how the vibe I personally get from each Pokemon, while some are literally just for...
  4. T

Could Pokemon be unintentionally promoting homophobia?

Then that would have to mean all human characters care about when it comes to Pokemon romance is the offspring it produces and not, ya know, the simple beauty of the love itself. Are you saying Ash and Dawn literally want their two Pokemon to reproduce someday, and that their sudden...
  5. T

How the explain the Cilan instance then? You know that logic said people use that they don't want gay/lesbian characters because it allegedly teaches kids to accept something that "isn't natural"? What we're looking at here could basically be that, only in reverse.
  6. T

Continued from a discussion I saw in another thread: Does anyone else find this worrisome? I know they where likely just trying to reference the in-game mechanic, but they could've worded it a bit better couldn't they? Granted I can't really remember exactly what the Pikachu and Piplup...
  7. T

Ash Charizard is male

Also it is ever stated by anyone that Charla is a girl? Maybe Charla just feels more comfortable wearing female-oriented accessories?
  8. T

What are your game headcanons?

Pokemon have been known to exhibit homosexual behaviour just like in the real world animal kingdom. With Ditto around, it's also entirely possible for said Pokemon to reproduce with no problem, since Ditto can take the shape of any type of Pokemon, gender included.
  9. T

How would you incorporate Amiibo support into a main series game?

My idea: a spiritual successor to Diamond and Pearls duel-slot feature. Registering a certain Amiibo will make certain wild Pokemon start appearing in certain areas. Or maybe a variation on the Friend Safari, where each Amiibo is assigned a type with a different three-Pokemon selection. Do...
  10. T

My take on the alternate universes that are implied to exist in ORAS: Classic Reality 1: Red/Green/Blue Classic Reality 2: Yellow - Gold/Silver Classic Reality 3: Yellow - Crystal Advanced Reality 1: FireRed/LeafGreen and Ruby/Sapphire - HeartGold/SoulSilver and Diamond/Pearl...
  11. T

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Wattson *cough* ...I have a thing for the older guy with the...*ahem* weight liberation. Also Chuck.
  12. T

Pokeballs are powered by the life force of the Pokemon themselves. An empty ball that does not yet hold a Pokemon has no power in it at all. When the trainer throws a ball, a tiny mechanism triggers which leaches a small bit of life force from the Pokemon it comes into contact with, allowing the...
  13. T

Create a New Ability

Clock Reset: exclusive to Mega Dialga, all of Dialga's stats, including HP and PP, are restored. Activated once upon Mega Evolution.
  14. T

Most annoying gag

People getting Stephan's name wrong all the time and his irritation at it. I found Stephen to be an irritating character in general actually.
  15. T

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Ash's original journey through Kanto lasted approximately a year and four months. -April: Ash begins his journey. -April to late August: Ash continues to travel, earning three badges and catching a full Pokemon team. They set sail on the St. Anne, it sinks, they wind up on Pokemon Land and...
  16. T

Will every Pokemon get a mega?

The only Pokemon that couldn't possibly get a mega is Ditto. All it can do is transform. What could its mega evolution possibly do?
  17. T

Edible Pokemon?

That could just imply it can't be eaten raw.
  18. T

Edible Pokemon?

Several pieces of evidence have appeared in the Pokemon universe suggesting that certain Pokemon, like real-world animals, can be eaten. Two examples I can remember are Magikarp and Farfetch'd. What other Pokemon do you believe could be consumed as food by humans? My ideas for edible Pokemon...
  19. T

Official Pokémon DVD Release/Discussion Thread

Why are you acting as if this Orange Islands boxset is being released for the first time? Viz already released it before. Only with different boxart.
  20. T

She seems a bit young to have a daughter to me. She must be at least mid-teens. I suppose the only way that could work is if she was a teen mother and her daughter died when she was only a few months old or something. I think she's a beard :P
Back
Top Bottom