Search results for query: *

1. Lord of the Trolls

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

Nope. If my moniker here was any indication, I'm just here to watch the carnage unfold and maybe add in a few witty comments every now and then. I really should be saying more witty comments, now that I think about it...
  2. Lord of the Trolls

As I said earlier, I didn't see any concrete evidence that they were mafia, thus I unvoted them. In retrospect, I should've voted someone else to try and get a tie or something like that, but what's done is done. As for my lack of activity, I blame it on Pitty-Pat. That's all, folks!
  3. Lord of the Trolls

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Oh, I've been preventing tomorrows since before your grandparents were born, foxy. Though my methods usually resulted in a lot more death.
  4. Lord of the Trolls

Oh, and speaking of joke votes, I should probably withdraw mine. UNVOTE: BlazingVulpix since, while shooting fire at someone isn't exactly a nice way to greet them, I don't really have any reason they're plotting to kill someone tonight. Not that I have any evidence that they're not plotting to...
  5. Lord of the Trolls

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

A party, you say? I don't see any party. I mean, where's the healer or the mage? Everyone knows those are requirements for any good party. And some good drinks too, I guess.
  6. Lord of the Trolls

Also, VOTE: BlazingVulpix. Shooting fire at the someone seems like a rather suspicious thing to do when greeting them, does it not?
  7. Lord of the Trolls

Oh hello there, sorry I'm late, I kinda forgot I was supposed to participate in this thing, what with invading the Overworld and all. But hey, I'm here now, so it's time to have some fun. And I suppose I have to post what the kids these days are calling a 'me-me' now that I'm here, so here you go:
  8. Lord of the Trolls

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Aww, and I even brought some special lemonade just for you... But if you don't want it, I guess I'll just have to give it to one of my Guttlers. And trust me, you don't want to see one of those after it's had a few drinks.
  9. Lord of the Trolls

Hello again, mortals. Aren't you ever so glad I have decided to grace you with my preasence again today?
  10. Lord of the Trolls

Well well, looks like you have been busy 'round here while I was gone... What'd I miss?
  11. Lord of the Trolls

Well, since I am the god of the Underworld, whoever created these 'tiers' of yours would look pretty stupid if I wasn't at the top. I might have to have a word or two with him. Or just send a few minions after him, they should get the job done. In an unrelated matter, would anyone like some...
  12. Lord of the Trolls

Why hello there, mortals, I hope you don't mind if I crash this party.
  13. Lord of the Trolls

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

*Drops the barbeque sauce received from realriolu due to the lack of opposable thumbs, but accepts the piece of steak from Greedling anyway, using Bloom to create a boquet of flowers as thanks, then uses Veil of Mist to retirre to a secluded portion of the thread (though not before using Inferno...
  14. Lord of the Trolls

*Uses Inferno on steak*
  15. Lord of the Trolls

*Lets loose a flurry of Power Slashes around the room in confusion*
  16. Lord of the Trolls

*Barks and nods head*
  17. Lord of the Trolls

*Tries (unsuccessfully) to put on a blindfold in preperation for the pinata*
  18. Lord of the Trolls

*Begs for some more millet dumplings*
  19. Lord of the Trolls

*Drags a bag of toffees over to Arthur*
  20. Lord of the Trolls

*Thanks ^ by making him pet <, then takes the dumplings and goes somewhere secluded*
Back
Top Bottom