Search results for query: *

1. G

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

"Well I guess it's time for us both to take our final bows!" ~Ling "Well it's been a blast guys and dolls, but we need to run, and we are none other than...." ~Greed
  2. G

"Well we all have a few precious hours left on here before we have to go once more, have to say, it's been a blast! :D" ~Ling "Aww man, the party's only just begun! :( ~Greed
  3. G

"There is no such thing as no such thing my dear, and count, bring it on! :D I love this thread... anyone up for some pumpkin pie?" :D ~Greed
  4. G

"As long as there are large amounts of food involved, I'm excited! :D " ~Ling
  5. G

"Only a few more days left guys and dolls, what's the plan?" :D ~Ling
  6. G

""Only eight days! this can't be true! either way, I'm going out on a high :D ~Greed *drinks*
  7. G

"Hey guys :) what's up?" ? Ling
  8. G

"Three's the magic number!!" ~Greed :)
  9. G

"You my friend I like, and your plans are even better! who knew maths could be so much fun? ;)" ~Greed
  10. G

"If there is food and booze involved, count Ling and I in Count :)!!!" ~Greed
  11. G

*swaps* "But getting drunk is soo much fun Kid, you should try it sometime" ;) ~Greed
  12. G

"We need to liven this party up! who's with me?!!" ~Ling
  13. G

"Frogs are bouncy!!! anyone wanna play a game? :D I'm booored!!!"~ Ling
  14. G

"Welcome back Toots, nice to see you again!" :) find anything interesting?" ~Greed
  15. G

"......... who needs essays when you can have noodles?!" ~Ling :)
  16. G

"... I have no words for this right now!" ~Ling
  17. G

"o.O so.. I have a friend who isn't a nutter and lives forever as well! Woohoo!" ~Ling *swaps* "........ Face it kid, you can run all you want, but at the end of the day, you still have to face women :) ~Greed
  18. G

*pats the newcomer on the head* "Be wary of them brother, you don't wanna go there -_- ~Ling
  19. G

"I love you so much right now!" :D ~Ling
  20. G

""The meaning of life, cake, feisty women, roaming thunderclouds that stalk our local vampire and apparently an onion, just another day at the office really :3 ~Greed
Back
Top Bottom