Search results for query: *

1. jdsaphir

A new game on Discord: Tilia

Hi everyone! (Most of you must be like "who is this guy?" xD) So just in case you didn't know, we have a Discord server, which is a real-time chat across multiple channels, kinda like IRC, but better. You can join by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/bulbagarden. We have a new game...
  2. jdsaphir

Obsolete: My Little Pony: Discussion thread S8 is Tomorrow /)^3^(\

Hope they'll put season 8 on Netflix quickly! :P
  3. jdsaphir

New Forum Style: Bulbagarden Pumpkin Patch!

Wow, love it, it'll change from the Distortion World one I was using :P
  4. jdsaphir

A massive new bunch of staffers!

Congratulations new guys/gals. Have fun on the forums and come say hi on Discord from time to time! :)
  5. jdsaphir

Eon Ticket to be distributed in France: French players to be able to get the Eon Tick

Re: Eon Ticket to be distributed in France: French players to be able to get the Eon Just in case some people would like an update on this, "the Mystery Trainer" will pursue his travel on Saturday, Dec 13. He or she will be in Bordeaux, France, at Bordeaux Saint-Jean station from 10 am to 1 pm...
  6. jdsaphir

Just saying "bonjour"!

Sometimes, when I have nothing else to do... :)
  7. jdsaphir

Just saying "bonjour"!

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! :)
  8. jdsaphir

Just saying "bonjour"!

Hi everyone! Well, I don't like to introduce myself, but I believe it's time... My name's Saphir. I live in France and am a Police officer. My main hobby is playing videogames, Pokémon being my second favorite. I love both French and English languages. I wrote multiple poems and, more...
Back
Top Bottom