Search results for query: *

• Users: Pink!
  • Order by date
  1. P

Who is the Best and Worst Rival

The best: I'd say the best rivals were Blue, Silver, Cheren, and Hugh. They all acted like actual rivals and were strong and competent (as far as I remember, anyway). The worst: Every single Kalos "rival". They're all a joke, even Serena/Calem. Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor are completely pointless...
  2. P

Pokemon that should not exist

Charizard and Mewtwo :rolleyes: But in all seriousness, I don't think that any Pokemon shouldn't exist. After all, every one of them must have its fans.
  3. P

Most Evil Of The Main Series Teams?

I'd have to say Team Galactic or B2W2 Team Plasma.
  4. P

Have anyone actually played a previous generation game after current?

I've played through every gen in the order they came out, but I occasionally go back to play some of the older games c:
  5. P

Games too outdated by now to enjoy

I can enjoy pretty much any older Pokemon game (and I usually play one or two per year), but I absolutely cannot stand playing through Diamond/Pearl...it's just so slow it's ridiculous. Also, I really start to miss reusable TMs if I play Gen 1-4.
  6. P

What kind of player are you?

I'm pretty much all of them except for hacker and clueless. Although I do a lot of IV breeding/EV training these days :p
  7. P

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Kanto: Pikachu (since I played Yellow first) Johto: Totodile Hoenn: Mudkip Sinnoh: Piplup Unova: Oshawott Kalos: Fennekin I guess you could say I prefer Water types :p Although I didn't warm up to Froakie until later.
  8. P

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

The first glitch I did was Missingno, but I've exploited other glitches as well such as cloning glitches.
  9. P

Hey Everyone

Hello everyone! I'm Pink! (but you can call me Pink, it doesn't matter). While I am new to these forums, I am not new to Pokemon. I've been playing since I was 5, starting with Yellow version, and I haven't stopped since. Currently I'm not into competitive, but I hope to get into it soon. I...
Back
Top Bottom