Search results for query: *

1. Perpetual_Phoenix

What do you think of Ash's new design from Pokemon Sword and Shield anime?

Of course his companion would get the more appropriate type of clothing style for a kid that's from the UK and presumably athletic, lmao. Ash's style is okay and certainly different than what the male protagonist will have by default in the game, but they definitely could have done better with...
  2. Perpetual_Phoenix

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

I know people want to shit on the Alola League for being a weak sauce League compared to literally every other league besides the Orange Islands. But c'mon people Ash finally fucking did the impossible! We either take it or leave it. I honestly take it after such a long wait. It's also so...
  3. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

The lack of awareness or care of that image is amazing. One of the biggest moments in the anime's history is spoiled due to straight up negligence. Damn, I mean Ash's loss to Alain was sealed more tightly than a jar of pickles. Which is why I'm half-expecting Guzzlord will smash or bite his...
  4. Perpetual_Phoenix

News Pokemon English dub moving from Cartoon Network to Disney XD

I'm surprised, but not really at the same time. Disney's main channel have been showcasing Pokemon ads for quite a while now. I found it quite odd for some time that Disney advertised more Pokemon related stuff than Cartoon Network. I never put much thought to it, tho. It caught my attention...
  5. Perpetual_Phoenix

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

Oh my god. They actually fucking did it. I really wish I was drinking some sort of beverage while watching this scene. Would have been hilarious. I think what intrigued me more out of all the whole thing was Ash's reaction. The stunned look in his face and the twinkle in his eyes. It almost...
  6. Perpetual_Phoenix

Ash's classmates/companions.

If they think it's possible, then by all means let's seem them try. Perhaps they'll prove my pessimistic opinion incorrect and make me rethink things, but only if they actually pull it off.
  7. Perpetual_Phoenix

Sure it's character development. That's not my issue with all this, though. My worry is the post-development. We'll probably never see them do much afterwards. Hell, there's no way to know when they'll receive said development. Will some receive it at the beginning or middle or end? It's funny...
  8. Perpetual_Phoenix

Do I think they will be able to handle such a large group? Absolutely not. It's completely unrealistic to think they can develop each character on a somewhat equal level. If anything most of the group will receive the 'Brock' treatment. They'll have their moment to shine but fade to the...
  9. Perpetual_Phoenix

It would be a disaster if they squeeze in 5 other people with Ash on a journey. They can barely handle a group of 3-4 people. I can only imagine all the poor character development. This is all assuming the school stuff is temporary and he'll actually get to travel around Alola and do the Island...
  10. Perpetual_Phoenix

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

Does anyone actually believe Ash will be sitting behind a desk for the S&M series? One thing the anime has been clear with since the beginning is that it will always be about adventure. It's not going to suddenly turn into a school anime. The anime is probably just twisting the Island Challenges...
  11. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

Man.... I don't know how to feel about this. The art style is really off putting. Ash smiling like an idiot, while doing the z-move doesn't help, either. I can't blame people for thinking Ash might be getting a reset. Ash going to school? I honestly can't make a general conclusion about it...
  12. Perpetual_Phoenix

Review XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

I was gonna point this out before, but I guess now is better than never. Is it just me or is Mairin sort of short next to Serena? It never occurred to me that there might be a possible age gap between her and the older kids of the XY gang. Either she's short on purpose or the anime crew is low...
  13. Perpetual_Phoenix

Review XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

I wish they would divulge more of Lysandre's backstory. The flashback that was shown with him helping out all those people looks like a war zone. The damage that area took could have been caused by something entirely different, but it's interesting, nonetheless. At least that way the anime can...
  14. Perpetual_Phoenix

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

Plot armor Alain.
  15. Perpetual_Phoenix

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

It honestly felt like the BW writers hijacked the show at the last possible moment. I'm fully prepared for Ash to lose against Trip's evil half-brother that's rocking a level 5 Popplio in the beginning of S&M.
  16. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Judgement Day is upon us ladies and gents. Get ready for the internet to explode in either a positive or negative way. PLEASE GOD ARCEUS LET HIM WIN
  17. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Stop... Wait a minute. Are some people actually upset Ash is a powerful and competent trainer this time around? Is this real life?
  18. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Battle of the Nerds. I'm honestly very happy that the theory turned out to be true. So I guess this is where that Malamar is going to show up. It may or may not be connected to those other three Malamar from before. Who knows. Only time will tell. That title, though. It feels like it's...
  19. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

You know things are about to go down when Lysandre is trying to recruit Ash.
  20. Perpetual_Phoenix

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

That's probably being saved up later for the Alain vs. Ash battle.
Back
Top Bottom