Search results for query: *

1. S

Review S18 EP31: Performing with Fiery Charm!

I've been waiting for this episode :) Finally, Serena wins her first Princess Key! I'm curious as to whether or not the writers will draw her journey out or have her win consecutively from here on (I see her winning her next one, losing the one after that, then winning the next, and losing in...
  2. S

Review S18 EP22: Beyond the Rainbow!

@ Kthleen and @WatcherMark Thanks for clearing that up, I guess I've always remembered it differently haha, those endings must've just been the most memorable to me.
  3. S

Review S18 EP22: Beyond the Rainbow!

I generally liked the episode. Goodra really had grown on me, it definitely was my favorite member on Ash's team, but unfortunately it's gone :( I feel like it's a Gliscor type thing and it'll return for the league. The wetland Pokes will learn to defend themselves allowing Goodra to return to...
  4. S

Review S17 EP40: Day Three Blockbusters!

Ok I REALLY liked this one :) This arc seems to be really promising and I can't wait to see what else is in store. First, as an avid Amourshipper , naturally the moments between Ash and Serena alone were great. The reverse roles of Serena tending to Ash was really sweet. (Also did anyone...
Back
Top Bottom