• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Soki
  • Order by date
  1. Soki

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I had to be lvl 75-80 to beat him, that battle is extremely tough. And I'm lucky that I like Rosa but I hear from others that they have a tough time beating the chapters without her too. It is really annoying how the game itself is biased towards certain units, especially in co-op where I've...
  2. Soki

Fully agreed with the above, what I really think the game is missing most right now is good single player content. I don't play this to play with random other people, I play this cause I want to collect cool trainers and make teams with them. My own teams, not teams of me and two other people...
  3. Soki

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Well my luck has ended apparently. Had saved up 7020 gems for Lyra but the only 5* I got was another Blue, the 5* I care the least about. I wish you could decide what to do with duplicates, dupes of units you don't care about are 100% useless the first five times so it will take ages before 5*...
  4. Soki

Man those 6000 gems are the best, Masters just went up a whole lot in the 'generous gacha game' status. Though now it's making hope to have more bugs in the future lol. It's still pretty weird that their starting event doesn't even give enough gems for one 10-pull but a bug is enough to get two...
  5. Soki

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

The husband of a co-worker of mine is a huge collector of TCG cards and found out I collect them too. So he gave me a huge box full of duplicates of which I could grab whatever I want, bless his soul. Got about 40 cards out of it, of which a lot were on my wishlist. Here are the prettiest of...
  6. Soki

I know, I am sorry, you all are 100% in your right to hate my guts. I will stop pulling now for the sake of everyone else's mental health here :whistle: I'm very confused by it though, my luck concerning getting random things has always been terrible, I can only assume I will not get another 5*...
  7. Soki

Holy jeez I just got my third 5* sync pair of this day. And it's Kris!!!!! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove: Gods after thinking my luck would be as terrible as it is with Fire Emblem Heroes it completely turned around. I now have all 5* sync pairs except Karen, who I don't really care for so...
  8. Soki

Masters How will they handle future evolutions? (Discussion)

Oooh I didn't know some were datamined, man I'm so glad that Whirlipede, Weepinbell, Cranidos and Meditite are meant to evolve. Those are all fav sync pairs of mine so blessss. No clue why those evolutions aren't just in the game already, maybe they didn't want to present too many options at a...
  9. Soki

I evolved Seel for this battle I think, but I can imagine you don't want to spend the recourses on that if you're not planning to use Pryce much in the future. The way I tackled this battle (I had Olivia, Rosa, Pryce): Focus on attacking Haxorus, not the side mons. You want to kill the thing...
  10. Soki

A small thing (but pretty big for me), but I have to say that I'm very happy with the filter and sorting options we have in the teams menu, this is something a lot of gacha games somehow forget to add, especially at the start (and there's Fire Emblem Heroes who after 2 years still doesn't have...
  11. Soki

Masters What are your thoughts on Gacha games?

I have a love/hate relationship with gacha games. I love them cause they often have beautiful art and fun characters and I love being excited when I pull for a character and the sheer happiness it gives when you get what you want. Then again, I also have actually cried at times because of how...
  12. Soki

Omg I take back that I hated Blue's banner. Got Brendan off it yesterday and today Blue, and while I'm sad that those are the 5* sync pairs I wanted the least it's still two 5* pairs and it counts towards the collection at least. But right after Blue I GOT PHOEBE!!! :love: That's three 5* sync...
  13. Soki

Got 5* Brendan today, sigh the one I wanted the least. Really sad they didn't keep the original banner together with Gary's since I don't care about Gary at all. Meanwhile I'm still really happy with my restart since I've only gotten 2 duplicates so far in 19 scouts, most of them are characters...
  14. Soki

The bosses can be insane indeed, mostly because of the sync moves that hit your whole party. The Carnivine battle was the worst, I was stuck on it for ages. Grinding levels and clicking really fast is the only thing that helped me through it, I got no other advice to give for it. And Pryce is...
  15. Soki

Masters Is anyone having issues downloading it?

As far as I know for now, there's two reasons the game doesn't work or won't show up: You have a 32-bit phone. The game only works on 64-bit phones. It seems it may not work with the latest OS, it's said the developers are working on this. You live in the Netherlands or Belgium, the game isn't...
  16. Soki

@MegaPod Woow lucky! Glad you got worth for your money at least, I still find it disgusting this guaranteed 5* is for paid users only. Even then, it would've been way more acceptable if you'd only have to pay for one pull instead of 10, I would've gladly paid the 3 bucks, but def not 20 for just...
  17. Soki

Decided to indeed restart and reroll for a good character. Was going for Kris or Phoebe, but got Olivia on my third try together with Will and Candice so decided to keep it at that cause that's three characters I want already. Just got Janine too, so this is definitely going way better so far...
  18. Soki

Sigh, just got my third Marley. This is becoming some real bullshit now, really getting the urge to just uninstall and restart for better luck :/
  19. Soki

Post the results of your Sync Pair Scouting here! Today I got my second Bugsy and a Siebold. Don't care much for Siebold but at least he's new, after having gotten 4 duplicates in the last 6 scoutings sigh. And Clawitzer is pretty cool, at least I can replace Barry now. Sorry Barry, I love you...
  20. Soki

Man I'm absolutely loving this game so far. I've always been sad you don't really get to know the Gym Leaders and E4 in the main games so had been hoping for a game that's more focused on the characters. And this game really is just all I'm asking for. The game looks beautiful, all characters...
Back
Top Bottom