Search results for query: *

• Users: pokestar93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Pokémon Home discrepancies.

I noticed that the mobile and switch versions of home have different colors and forms for some Pokémon. The mobile version has the regional forms as the same color as the original while the Switch version has all the Tauros as black and Wooper as Brown. What should Bulbapedia do?
  2. P

Strategy Guide blooper

I’m not sure where I should put this but I was looking at the Prima strategy guide for Ruby & Sapphire. I saw in the breeding section that breeding a male Vileplume and a female Sceptile should produce a Treecko even though they aren’t in the same egg groups. I found it something that should be...
  3. P

Color of Pokémon on Bulbapedia

I want to make some suggestions by saying that some of the Pokémon colors on Bulbapedia are inaccurate, the Vivillon, Burmy, and Deerling forms have different colors than normal and Galarian Meowth should be considered Brown rather that Yellow. The source for this information would be Pokémon...
  4. P

Looking for Various Cap Pikachu

I want to collect any spare Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola cap Pikachu that are in Sword and Shield so that I can have the data for Home.
  5. P

Hello I'm Pokestar93

Hello, my name is pokestar93. I've been looking at the forums for a long time and I just thought about joining now. I hope to be accepted in the bmgf community.
Back
Top Bottom