• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: kingkiller
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kingkiller

LF: European mythical codes

Hi, I live in India and there's no chance i can get any codes from European stores. Would really appreciate a set of codes please. Thanks in advance!
  2. kingkiller

LF Zeraora codes

I have multiple shiny pokemon (incl legendaries), many event pokemon for trade. I don't live in the US, so it is very difficult to get the codes. Thanks
  3. kingkiller

GEN VII: LF: Dialga and Palkia gamestop codes

Hi guys, Since I don't live in the US, I can't get the codes for the distribution. Would really appreciate at least 1 code for each, or 2 each if possible. I have a bunch (pretty much any) of shiny/legendary/both for trade.
  4. kingkiller

LF Marshadow codes

Hi! I live in India, so I can't get the codes from gamestop. Have a bunch of shiny pokemon I can trade for a couple of US Marshadow codes. Please let me know!! Thanks!
  5. kingkiller

LF Volcanion gamestop codes

Hi, Since I don't live in the USA, I can't go into the stores and get the codes for myself. I would really appreciate 3-4 codes since I have XY and ORAS. Have a bunch of shiny legendaries to trade.
  6. kingkiller

Need 2 arceus gamestop codes

Hi guys, I don't live in America, I live in India, and it's impossible for me to get some codes. Would really appreciate 2 codes, for my Y and OR. Willing to trade legendaries/shinies. Have most starters and some legendaries.
  7. kingkiller

Darkrai code please

Hi all, I don't live in the USA and it is very hard for me to get the Gamestop codes, so I would really appreciate it if someone could pick up a couple of codes for me for my XY and ORAS games. Willing to trade shiny and/or legendary pokemon for the codes. Thanks!
  8. kingkiller

GEN VI: Need Diancie code

Hi all, I live in India, so I don't have access to the Diancie codes here. My system is from the US. Could somebody please trade me a code or two (I have X and Y and am getting OR and AS). I have a bunch of shinies/legendaries I am willing to trade. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom