• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Bulbawiki site issues thread

It's a problem on my Laptop as well. Just a void of blankness on any page in the "Bulbapedia:" space. Normal pages work fine, so I assume it's a temporary glitch.
  2. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Review JN113: The Last Mission! Catch Regieleki and Regidorago!!

Then people will have less reason to rage. Goh learned to catch Pokémon everybody!
  3. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

I obviously meant he did it himself or in tandem with Gary. Did THEY do the legwork, yes or no?
  4. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

As long as Goh weakened Regileki to catch Pokémon the "right" way, people won't freak out like they did Suicune.
  5. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Goh did it again? Batten down the hatches...
  6. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Pedia down. What happen? Goh is a Chaser now, yes? And has a Regi?
  7. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Arcs you would like to see in Journeys?

Primarily A Greninjarc. Where Greninja finishes its work with the Giant Rock Roots, says goodbye to Zygarde, then returns to Ash by using Greninjitsu to tail him across Kalos and beyond(Ash also picks up Goodra and geyts a Lucarioinite and Key Stone from Korrina in a ceremony). Let Gengar(Who...
  8. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Pokemon as Pets

Magcargo. I'll never have to worry about home invasion and/or villainous teams again. Because they'd be stopped simply because I let it out of its ball. And you only said the home has to be accounted for. Not anyone in it. As long as I either have a remote trigger system and/or have my...
  9. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

heads up:A frickton of bot accounts with similar names just invaded the Pedia. Might want to get to banning those.
  10. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering why I couldn't see new stuff.
  11. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Zoroark's Origin: a Barghest, not a Kitsune

They can't reference copyrighted characters in Pokémon origins unless they are explicitly confirmed for legal reasons on Bulbapedia. Sorry.
  12. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

The wiki seems frozen in time for me. It's stuck at 5 hours ago, edits-wise. And the Staff Ranks are broken, in the "Unable to load image" kind of way. Is this part of the current round of glitches, a cache error, or.....
  13. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I will. And you do NOT want to screw with the metal music industry... Unless the newer games have sufficiently changed music or they paid off Pantera and the others, Doom Marine is IMPOSSIBLE.
  14. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

What did he steal from?
  15. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

5 New Tetris Spirits coming this weekend. It's about time. Also... ARE YOU OK? BUSTAH WOLF! I'm so hyped for Terry! SNK is overdue in Smash...and Terry IS the main SNK character...though I would have preferred Nakoruru(Female representation is lacking, DLC-wise) or Geese Howard(We need...
  16. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Bulbapedia Disputed Pokemon, or real animals?

He's got a point. It seems strange to apply this selectively... Maybe move the shark to Real Animals? Or merge the articles? I do think that there is a PokéDex precedent, though, regarding the small vermin...
  17. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I'm here for possibly the last time to say this: First: I'm pentient for my reprehensible attitude on the Pedia a while back. I have recently suffered a head injury, and, during the time I was on painkillers, I got paranoid. I truly regret becoming so horrible to my fellow Bulbagardeners there...
  18. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

I have an idea for an RP based on a fusion of Horror, The Mystery Dungeon and PokéPark Series, Shadow Pokémon, the Ultra Beasts and Type:Null/Silvally. Inasmuch as a Giratina-Worshipping cult of Hypno and/or Alolan Marowak sacrifices a group of human children trying to summon their...
  19. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

What would ____ become in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?

Sensu-Style Oricorio. Ragyo(Kill la Kill)
  20. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Mafia Masters of the Whoniverse! (Doctor Who Mafia) - Endgame: Day of the Doctor (Town Victory) 11/17/15

Sorry, I didn't know the Forums were back online...Yay town! I loved being a Vig...
Back
Top Bottom