• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Bulbapedia Changing "Gender" to "Sex" in the appropriate fields

Pokémon officially do not have Genders, they have Sexes. Due to fear of puritanical parents and their offense lawyers, the translation team changed a Japanese phrase that meant "The biological sex you are born with" into the English phrase "gender", which is politically and biologically...
  2. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Ladies and Gentlemen; Sir Jace; BadAssKoala; SukiWooper; jackatlasred; aquadrop; Setting:SHMUCK Boot Camp, under Yellowstone National Park's Magma reserves, US. Time:8:00 AM PST. Weather:Really Freakin' Hot, we're under a dormant Supervolcano! What did you expect? Be grateful there's a...
  3. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Sign Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Standard Bulbagarden Forum RP section and SPPf Rules apply. No Godmodding, Bunnying or Tennising. No disobeying the sign-up form's smaller rules. No enemy agents(This is a comedy RP, not Agents of SHIELD or Avengers) No Reality-warping or Technology that shape-shifts into whatever the plot...
  4. BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Blissey and the Aqua Jets....

Long curls, Eggs for hats! Guitars, in Bisharps and ... Forget that parody. I am here, and I am glad to finally be part of this forum. In addition to my username, I may be also addressed as The King of Worms*! I hope I have a good time, and don't get swept up in here! *The...
Back
Top Bottom