Search results for query: *

1. B

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

My intended Alpha Sapphire team: Sceptile Metagross Linoone (HM Slave) Crobat Manectric Sharpedo I hope they will provide sufficient type coverage. I'm keeping Linoone in my active party, just for convenience. Edit: Is it worth opting for Mega Sceptile due to it's unique typing, or Mega...
  2. B

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

The single-player aspect peaked with the second generation and it's respective remakes. They are by far the most comprehensive. Revisiting Kanto was easily one of my favourite additions, not to mention battling with Red. I was sorely disappointed when the third generation excluded the day and...
  3. B

Warts and All

I just hate to see the game reduced to a grind. There is far too much of an emphasis on the competitive aspect. It seems people just breeze through the story. It's no longer the central component, but a means to an end. I like the idea of online battling, but I'm deterred by the strict...
  4. B

Warts and All

I have a propensity to raise my Pokémon as they come, whilst paying little attention to abilities, EVs, IVs, natures etc. I'm not a competitive battler (yet), but I find the game much less monotonous this way. Do you accept your Pokémon, warts and all? Or are you more inclined to crunch numbers...
Back
Top Bottom