Search results for query: *

1. A

if 4kids dubbed (insert anime series not dubbed by 4kids here)

Under that logic, 4Kids would've given Harley a sex change!:lol:
  2. A

Ideas For New Pokemon

That episode also had a periwinkle-blue Azurril in it.
  3. A

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows SPOILER THREAD

Um, English?
  4. A

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows SPOILER THREAD

I really LOVED the Big Battle For Hogwarts. Practically everyone got in on that battle:The students, the teachers, the ghosts, the house elves, the storekeepers of Hogsmeade, the centaurs, Aragog's descendants, Grawp and some fellow giants, the Order of the Phoenix, Harry's old Quidditch team...
  5. A

Regigigas in Movie 11! :X

I, for some random reason, want Paul to get involved with this Movie. Maybe Paul will attempt to capture Regigigas, but his efforts will only result in Regigigas go on a blind rampage.
  6. A

Pokemon-Satanic?

Well, Mormons are apparently more open-minded because some kids at my church like Pokemon (including myself) and no one has any problems with them.
  7. A

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Discussion Thread...SPECULATION OK--SPOILERS NOT

Of course that won't happen. Draco's a bloody coward!
  8. A

Ideas For New Pokemon

Here's a concept for an early game bird I cam up with. *Tailip Species: Peafowl Pokemon Type:Normal/Flying Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female Evolves into: Tailock (Male) @ Lv. 15, Tailhen (Female) @ Lv. 15 Ability:Early Bird-If Tailip is asleep, it wakes up in half the time of...
  9. A

Dark/Psychic dual types

Or perhaps an Absol evo could Dark/Psychic.
  10. A

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Discussion Thread...SPECULATION OK--SPOILERS NOT

I'm surprised that no one has bothered to say that they think "Harry Potter is going die because he's a Horcrux and the only way to defeat Voldemort is to destroy his Horcruxes." Well, I have an argument to partially disproves that theory: Dumbledore managed to remove the Horcrux-spell off of...
  11. A

Why would Neville be fighting Voldemort? Getting rid of Bellatrix Lestrange would be Neville's top priority. As a matter of fact, I think Neville will rise on top of Bellatrix in Book 7. And Zeta what you said was a bunch of nonsense!
  12. A

So what do you guys think will be happening in the 7th and final book of the Harry Potter series? Who do you think is going to live or die? Who do you think is R.A.B.? As for me: There's no doubt in my mind that R.A.B. is Regulus Black, Sirius Black's younger brother that defected from the...
  13. A

Ideas For New Pokemon

*Moforest (Moth+Forest [the "Mo" part is pronounced like "Maw"]) Species: Bagworm Moth Pokemon Type: Bug/Flying Evolves from: Male Pineco Trade w/ Bull's Eye Scale Gender Ratio: 100% Male Ability: Swarm-Bug Type moves are powered up by 1.5 when hit points are less than 1/3...
  14. A

Ideas For New Pokemon

Considering that we've had a Legendary Pokemon for land, sea, air, space and time our next version mascot Pokemon should control life and death. *Liflourish (Anyone who can think of a better name wins a cookie.) Species: Fertility Pokemon Type: Grass/Normal Gender Ratio: 100% Female...
  15. A

Rivals in the anime

Well, Drew does look a LITTLE like Wally, but he acts like Gary.
  16. A

Amusing images thread de go!

What's a boner?
  17. A

Ideas For New Pokemon

I've got an idea for a new line of Bat Pokemon *Batsune (Bat+Kitsune) Species: Flying Fox Pokemon Type: Ghost/Flying Gender Ratio: 25% Male, 75% Female Evolves into: Kitspire @ Lv. 22 Ability: Startle-Lowers the foe's Special Attack upon entry. Appearance: Batsune looks like...
  18. A

Weird, scary, bizarre, and useless facts, Do you know any?

Certain species of plants create a hormone that causes any young insects that eat it to develop into premature adults that have no appetite or mating urge.
  19. A

Will we see the new Battle Tower tycoon in D/P?

*I shoot Habunake* Oh sure, you saw it in fanart. That doesn't mean it's true.
Back
Top Bottom