Search results for query: *

• Users: Olive
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Olive

Short Story - Life as It Turned out to Be (Clemont x Serena)

“Is the table set?” a blonde-haired man called as he pulled a casserole from an oven. “How much longer till he gets here,” a woman’s voice replied from upstairs. “Um…” Clemont ignored the abrupt change of topic and cast a quick glance at his watch, revealing it was two minutes to eight. “Any...
  2. Olive

TEEN: Chasing Rainbows

A note from the author: I never thought that I'd actually get to this point, and in fact I'm still not there all the way yet, but after nearly four years of development, several abandonments, and five total rewrites, I just felt like today was the day to finally commit to publishing this story...
  3. Olive

AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie) Thread

I was a bit hesitant to start this thread (not just because I've never done this before), but with Sun and Moon's premier only about two months away, with more information sure to be coming, and with this ship looking pretty cute, it seemed like we might as well take the lead and get started...
  4. Olive

Greetings and Salutations

Although I've been a devout fan of Pokémon for about four years now, I only recently discovered Bulbapedia. What got me interested in the Bulbagarden Forums was the overall level of expertise that so many of the contributors seem to show in their posts. Living in what could be considered the...
Back
Top Bottom