Search results for query: *

1. italicizewafer

I found an honest ORAS glitch

I found what appears to be a glitch. Ask the boat guy (forgot the name, has a Wingull) to take you to slateport, etc. Right when the ani plays, close the DS and reopen it. The boat magically dissapears! Odd, eh?
  2. italicizewafer

Laziness is Fun!

This game is a tribute to the late BadAssGardevoir. You must describe the user above using a quote from either this thread or somewhere else on the forum. You cannot quote threads like the One Above. For example: Random Punster ...is not... ...a... ...Fairy OddParent!... ...or is be... You...
  3. italicizewafer

I have beaten the forum

Covered the entire Fun&Games first page with me. I feel very self-centered.
  4. italicizewafer

Just checked my playtime

So I decided to boot up HGSS and, as I saved, I noticed my playtime was over 99 hours. How much playtime do you have on a single game?
  5. italicizewafer

GEN VI: Wanted: Mewtwonite X, offering Mewtwonite Y

I'm looking to swap my Mewtwonite X for a Y, I could trade a useless pokemon, like a Pidgey, holding it for another random pokemon holding a Mewtwonite X. Thanks! I hope this is formatted correctly... FC: 3823 - 9548 - 5176 Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks. (Again, I am...
  6. italicizewafer

Avatar Best Friends/Worst Rivals

This is a new idea I just had, if someone else already had it... LOCK HAMMER KEY THING! Otherwise, here's how it goes... Person A: Avatar is of Steve Jobs Person B: Avatar is of Bill Gates Person C: Avatar is of a Mega Charizard, says "Worst Rivals!" Person D: Avatar is a blastoise, says...
  7. italicizewafer

Anyone still have their HGSS Pokewalker around?

I was thinking earlier today, and wondered if anyone still had their Pokewalker. You know, the Pokemon Pedometer that came with HGSS? This old thing: I had two; I lost my first one apple picking, and I have no idea where by second one is, but I think it's somewhere in my house... ah...
  8. italicizewafer

Interesting "Mega Evolution" feature idea suggestion

I thought an interesting idea for Nintendo to incorperate into future games would be something better with the Mega Evolotion animations... as we know from the games, Mega Evolution is formed by a strong bond with the trainer, so I thought that when evolving, the trainer would have an effect...
  9. italicizewafer

Hey!

Long time player of Pokemon and user of Bulbapedia, first time poster. Heyo! (Oh, great! VBullitin forums! I know this! *obligatory Jurassic park Reference*) Well, hopefully I can be a member of this community.
Back
Top Bottom