Search results for query: *

1. FlyingKitty

GEN VI: LF: Female Houndour w/ Moon Ball

Hey there! I'm looking for a female Houndour - or Houndoom - with a Moon Ball. No need for special stats or natures or anything, I just would like the Moon Ball for breeding purposes! I don't have much to offer, but I do have a male 5iv Deino with the moves Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Fire...
  2. FlyingKitty

Legit safari shiny Helioptile and nonlegit lv100 shiny Arcanine

Hey guys, Kitty here! Up for trade I have a legit untouched lv30 shiny Helioptile male caught in a Luxury Ball with a Lax Nature and an "Alert to sounds" characteristic. I also have up for trade a lv100 shiny Arcanine male with an Adamant Nature and a "Good perseverance" characteristic. The...
  3. FlyingKitty

Music Favorite animated song as a child?

I didn't see a thread like this anywhere, so I decided to make one :D What was your favorite song from a cartoon/anime/movie/etc. as a child? Whether it's an actual full-length song or just a character singing something for a few seconds, I think most of us can remember loving (and still...
  4. FlyingKitty

4+ PC boxes to give away!

I recently completed my Pokedex with some awesome help, so I'd love to have a massive giveaway of all the Pokemon I no longer need! Since this is just a giveaway I don't mind what you give me in return for these Pokemon. First come first serve of course, and while this is a free giveaway I do...
  5. FlyingKitty

GEN VI: LF Legit nicknameable Shiny Skitty

I'm dying for one, don't care about EVs/IVs/all that <3 I can offer a legit nicknameable lv. 1 male Shiny Chikorita, I hatched it accidentally with a Japanese Ditto.
  6. FlyingKitty

What's the cutest thing you've seen today?

Whether it be a picture, video, or a fuzzy squirrel you saw outside and would like to tell us about, sharing the cutest thing (or several cute things!) you've seen today is sure to bring a smile to everyone's faces! ^_^ The cutest thing I've seen today has got to be this adorable sliding...
  7. FlyingKitty

Out-of-region Pokemon

*hugs you all while confetti falls from the ceiling because this is my very first thread and also my 60th post* <3 What are your opinions on new or averagely skilled Trainers in fanfics having Pokemon that aren't native to the region the story is set in? For example, I just began working on a...
  8. FlyingKitty

I'M NEW AND I LIKE PEOPLE

(I was super tempted to just title this thread "WHOOOOSHHH" because of my username...) Hey guys! ^.^ Well, and girls... and Pokemon... Anywho, my name's Phoenix and I'm new-ish here! I've been using Bulbapedia since the stone age (I stole wifi from the Flintstones), but just recently discovered...
Back
Top Bottom