• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. omahanime

American Politics Thread

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organisation, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or rebellion against, established authority. Trump has committed sedition
  2. omahanime

American Politics Thread

As much as this pains me, I liked what Pence said.
  3. omahanime

American Politics Thread

I question whether Trump's health is such that he can run in 4 years.
  4. omahanime

American Politics Thread

Sen. McConnell called them thugs, unhinged crowd
  5. omahanime

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Jeopardy
  6. omahanime

American Politics Thread

Why aren't the police using Pepper spray on the protestors rioters?
  7. omahanime

American Politics Thread

I am hoping that states are just waiting till he is out of office to file suits.
  8. omahanime

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

Weekend Box Office (January 1 - 3, 2021) 1 Wonder Woman 1984 $5,500,000.00 2 The Croods: A New Age 2180000 3 News of the World 1690000 4 Monster Hunter 1250000 5 Fatale 700000 6 Promising Young Woman 660000 7 Pinocchio 250000 8 The War with...
  9. omahanime

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Today got a Piplup with a 42 minute timer.
  10. omahanime

What was the last thing that made you happy?

The perfect Piplup with a long timer.
  11. omahanime

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Boston
  12. omahanime

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Microsoft Edge - The stupid pos is acting up. It says I'm not connected to the internet, then how am I posting this with FireFox effing Magic.
  13. omahanime

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

put out the trash
  14. omahanime

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Dawn Wells American Actress Dawn Elberta Wells was an American actress who became known for her role as Mary Ann Summers on the CBS sitcom Gilligan's Island.
Back
Top Bottom