Search results for query: *

1. N

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

That self-repairing actuators are a thing, and will soon give rise to invincible robots.
  2. N

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

Just posting to let everyone know that my prize arrived in the mail this morning (a day after the expected date, but that's not too bad). Unfortunately, my 3DS decided to stop reading game carts last week, so until I get it fixed or replaced, Alpha Sapphire will stare at me from my mantelpiece...
  3. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kill la Kill episode 4, because Toonami.
  4. N

Fire Emblem Fates

I think objectives would be nice to have back. This is a strategy RPG, after all, and having a goal besides "kill the boss" allows opportunities for different strategies. One of my favorite chapters from FE7 was Battle Before Dawn, in which you were stuck inside a castle with virtually no light...
  5. N

Your newest purchase or gift

The last things I purchased were Christmas presents for my mother, sister, and grandmother. January is the month of recovering from December's spending. Looks like it might carry over into February, too. EDIT: The presents were perfume, tea, and a puzzle, respectively.
  6. N

Post the first three things that come to mind

Darkness, magic, and puppies.
  7. N

Take your time, of course. We're all patient trainers here. Also, you may have heard this before, but "Dr. Archaic" has a nice, supervillain-esque ring to it.
  8. N

What do you want most right now?

Psychokinetic powers.
  9. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Gurren Lagann Episode 19. I know, I know. I'm way behind everyone else, but I'm too old to be out there on the Internet actively searching for anime. Unless it airs on Toonami, I probably won't get around to watching it.
  10. N

Well, this is a pleasant surprise! I'm quite happy to have won, and thank you to everyone involved in setting up this contest. Below is the video I submitted. (Sorry in advance for the substandard quality.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcU92EKvZ8g&feature=youtu.be When I first got to...
  11. N

DISCUSSION - What was the most important invention in the 20th century

The transistor, hands down. I may be biased because I'm an electrical engineer, but one can't deny all the good that transistors have done. They form the basis of all consumer electronics, from cell phones to game consoles to the laptop I'm typing this message on.
  12. N

Does anybody really use the X-stat items?

They're very situational, but they do come in handy sometimes, so I'd rather keep them in my bag than sell them. Especially since money is never really a problem in Pokemon games. I've been working on completing the Y Pokedex recently, starting from Bulbasaur and going to Zygarde, and when I got...
  13. N

Good Morrow, Everyone!

Hello, all people reading this post! I've been hovering around Bulbapedia ever since 9th grade, when a friend in my biology class told me that "EVs" were more than adorable, genetically unstable fox Pokemon. Now, many, many years later, I have decided to create an account on the Bulbagarden...
Back
Top Bottom