Search results for query: *

• Users: Arcalargo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arcalargo

Did you see this?

Not sure if this is the right place, but this made my morning! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjSuZgNgMZc
  2. Arcalargo

GEN VI: LF HA Fennekin

I thought I had one, but I just can't find it. So, I'm going to ask for one here. I have quite a few Pokémon to trade, it just depends on what you want. And yes, this is for Gen 6. I'm really tired right now, so this post may not make a lot of sense, but in short, I'm looking for a Gen 6...
  3. Arcalargo

GEN VII: LF Diancie

Hey everyone. I seem to have lost (T_T) my only Diancie and am looking to have it replaced. I have several Mythical Legendaries as well as most of the regular Legendaries too. If you have Diancie let me know and I'll see what I have that you want. Thank you!
  4. Arcalargo

News And the last horse (Crystal) finally crosses the finish line!

Alright everyone, Nintendo has finally announced that Pokémon Crystal will be available in January for the 2/3DS family VC Service. Wait? Virtual Console Service? That is some strange verbiage! Does this mean we might see this on the Switch later? Or is this just a re-branding?
  5. Arcalargo

GEN VII: LF any Hat Pikachu

Hey all, I made a stupid and stepped away from Pokémon long enough to miss all of the Pikachu w/Caps distributions. Soooooo, I'm willing to trade for one. I'd prefer not Unova as that wasn't a generation that I played. In exchange, I'm willing to trade a shiny Silvally and I have one spare...
  6. Arcalargo

Would you purchase newer Generations on VC?

Ok, so I'm not advocating that Nintendo abuse us for our money, but would you purchase the Gen III, IV and V games on the VC if they were made available? Before you call me an idiot and ask why would they do something so stupid, just think of how much easier it is to transfer using the...
  7. Arcalargo

GO Gen I Pokémon at launch, smart building block or nostalgia pandering?

So, this is a budding conversation over in the VG thread about getting R/G/B/Y remakes (again) and has derailed into a sidebar of annoying vs smart idea for Niantic to only release the Gen 1 Pokémon at launch. Personally, I think because of the fact that they were the first 151 Pokémon...
  8. Arcalargo

Bulbagarden Friendly Competition in Gen VII

So, with the ability to make our own tournaments, do we want to start a thread to make our own tournaments among us all? Just a thought to help bring us all together. Using the Pokémon Global Link, players will be able to host their own Friendly Competitions. Friendly Competition can be run...
  9. Arcalargo

Thoughts on a Gen II VC release?

So, we got Generation 1 released on the virtual console so that Nintendo could swim in our nostalgia bucks, and I'd like to know if you want them to release the Gen II games as well? If so, why? If not, why as well? Me, I'd love to get a chance to have a copy of Gold/Silver/Crystal that...
  10. Arcalargo

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

Hey all, if you are having issues getting one of the Legendaries from this year, let me know. I have several to trade. I haven't kept an eye on IV's so they aren't competitive, but it still counts in the 'dex. I'm not looking for anything, but a Heart Scale/PP Up/PP Max would be appreciated...
  11. Arcalargo

Who's in for the Flash Clash

New WiFi battle has been announced and this one looks to be fun. Who's in? Here are the deeets: Test your battle reflexes in the Flash Clash Online Competition! Choose only one Pokémon and make fast decisions to lead it to victory! All battles will be played in Pokémon Omega Ruby and...
  12. Arcalargo

Strangest Pokemon build

What is the Strangest build you've ever tried? Did it work? I was inspired by Pimpnite to try a Jolly nature 31 speed IV Golem with Rock Polish for the Kanto Classic battle. Worked pretty well, it was awesome to see how much I could outspeed and crush with a speedy Golem. I am planning on...
  13. Arcalargo

ORAS Grind spot

So in X&Y we have Restaurant le Wow and its rotation battles to get loads of exp in short periods of time. Has anyone found anything comparable in ORAS?
  14. Arcalargo

GEN VI: LF HA Squirtle

Hey all, I'm looking for a Rain Dish Squirtle for a Nuzlocke that I'm doing. I have several HA Pokémon to offer as trade, I will have a full list tonight. I also have an option for Ditto with two 31 IV's available for trade. Please let me know if I have anything you are interested in.
  15. Arcalargo

GEN VI: HA Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede

I don't have much for trade, but I'm looking for HA Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede. Please let me know what you want and I'll see what I can get for you. Thank you!
  16. Arcalargo

GEN VI: HA Tyrunt

So I participated in the Battle for Hoenn, but I haven't been given the code for the HA Tyrunt. Does anyone have one yet? I'd be willing to discuss a trade for it. I don't have much yet, be we can work something out.
Back
Top Bottom