Search results for query: *

1. LucarioFan3

Start Ups Null

(Sorry I'm late. Semester Finals were dragging me away from this.) "Man, why can't I live a normal life like nearly everyone else?" Nin muttered as he stretched his back. "Bah, forget about it. Might as well take care of these mutated mutts first." He flew up into the air, and waited until he...
  2. LucarioFan3

@Yun how much money do we initially start with?
  3. LucarioFan3

"It's Super Effective!"

MissingNo. used Sky Attack.
  4. LucarioFan3

What type would the user above be?

Fire.
  5. LucarioFan3

The Official Video Game Help Thread!

Help with the second Nommon challenge in Mario + Luigi: Dream Team? The first one was easy, but I just can't seem to get the second one at all.
  6. LucarioFan3

Name: Nin (also known as Project N.E.S.) Sex: Male Age: 15 Orientation: Straight (possibly Bi in the future) Appearance: Shoulder length blond hair, brown eyes, average height and slightly below average weight, and below average muscle mass. Wears a red shirt with a Pikachu face on it, black...
  7. LucarioFan3

I would like to make a reservation.
  8. LucarioFan3

Your "YES!" moments

I once KO'D Morty's Gengar with a level 13 Miltank.
  9. LucarioFan3

Hiya! Nice to meet ya!

My name's LucarioFan3, and I've been a Pokémon fan since I was about three years old. Gold was the very first video game I ever played. I have written a few (probably not good) Smash Bros. fan fics. Quick note, Lucario actually isn't my favorite Pokémon, it's actually Squirtle.
Back
Top Bottom