Search results for query: *

1. H

Mawile Giveaway

Hey Dolce, Congrats on 4 years. We've traded in the past, but incase you don't have my info it's in my signature. "Ace of Spades" is a great song by the way. Thank you, Rusty
  2. H

GEN VI: LF non hacked, non cloned legit mons to finish Living Dex Please

still looking into defiant piplup for you, one of my friends thinks they have one to trade me.
  3. H

That is awesome! thank you very much, I've added your code, mine is in sig. typically on during the week 6-7PM EST and 8 or later at night then on weekends early afternoon and night if a trade is going on. I will def be on this eve, let me know if you're available. Thank you again!
  4. H

I wish I had one of those to trade. What about the event Vivillon from I think 2014, it's like a flower pattern, I should have that one still, don't think I traded it.
  5. H

Let me see what I have in my bins and I will get back to you on this.
  6. H

Hello, double checked and the event I listed above is the Heracross I have. You are correct on EST, I have added your FC and will do my best to be on Sunday eve/night around the times listed above. I am on later at night too some times, so if you add my FC and we see one another we can trade...
  7. H

Sorry, already getting the Kyurem from another trade here, if it falls through for any reason I'll get back to you with the info I can on Giratina.
  8. H

I am 90% sure this is the event (I can confirm at home this evening): ID: 08134 OT: SUM2014 Met: a lovely place (fateful encounter) Nature: Adamant Ribbon: Event Ribbon Event Ribbon I will be available 6-7PM EST tonight and again 8-9ish as well. Do these times work for you? FC...
  9. H

Thank you for the offer, but I ended up getting Accelgor yesterday in a GTS trade, I will edit my OP. Sorry
  10. H

I should be able to hop on after dinner tonight, so 7:30/8, if I can get on earlier I will, I added your friend code
  11. H

FT: Event Legends, and wondertrade shinies

Re: FT: Event Legends Hello, I would be interested in the following: Jirachi SMR2010 Arceus TRU Keldeo SMR2012 I will need to get you the specifics, but I have the event HA starters that came last summer (not sure which set), I also have Halloween Pumpkaboo (from 2014 I think) and an event...
  12. H

That would be awesome, anything helps. I can be on 5:30ish-6:30 PM EST and then later around 8 or so. Friend code is in my sig, send me yours.
  13. H

Yes, I think I have the Karrablast to trade, then I can just breed each of the evolutions to get the shelmet and karrablast for living dex. Should be on after work today 5:30-6:30ish PM EST today
  14. H

Got a lot of help from my last post and received most of what I needed, so deleted that thread and created new one to include the few legendaries I need as well. Looking for the following: Jirachi, Meloetta, Keldeo, Arceus, Shaymin and Manaphy I can get most mons not requiring a stone to...
  15. H

GEN VI: Living Dex Help

Any chance you can breed a litwick to add to our trade, I thought I had one that I could level and evolve, but it looks like I traded it away and now have no part of that line.
  16. H

GEN VI: Living Dex Help

I have many of these as I've been working on my living dex as well, definitely looking for non-hacked, preferably non cloned. I'm looking for the following mons or the stones to evolve them: Porygon2, Honchkrow, Weavile, Musharna, Whimsicott, Escavalier, Chandelure, Shelmet, Accelgor...
  17. H

FT: Honedge Breedjects/Extras. LF: Inside

I can get you a Meowith that you just have to level up (I can Level up, but it'll take time) or I can get you egg so you're OT, up to you. I don't really need the 4 mons you have listed though, do you have one of the following: Porygon2, Honchkrow, Musharna, Escavalier, Chandelure, Aegislash...
  18. H

FT: Legendaries and Shinies; LF: HA pokes

So I don't have any of the HA's you're looking for, but I'm going to try to pokenav this weekend and see what I come up with, I'll message if I get lucky and find some, really need the mew to finish dex
  19. H

FT: Legendaries and Shinies; LF: HA pokes

I'll take a look tonight to see what I have, I am in need of a Mew if you still have one, I will try to message this evening, FC is in signature
  20. H

4+ PC boxes to give away!

Sorry i missed you Friday, the weekend has been hectic. I will be around during the day today if you are on, I have added your FC.
Back
Top Bottom