• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Seppe
  • Order by date
  1. Seppe

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

With potatoes. Doesn't matter with what or how they're done, everything is better with some form of potato.
  2. Seppe

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Raw onions. There aren't many foods I'm unwilling to eat, but the taste of raw onion, however small, is something I've never been able to bear.
  3. Seppe

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Slow-smoked brisket is the way to go. So many people do it incorrectly though, and the brisket ends up dry as a result. It does take many hours to do right, but good briskets are so moist and flavorful that there is no need for BBQ sauce at all. Very, very worth.
  4. Seppe

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Vanilla is fantastic, but nothing beats Cookies & Cream
  5. Seppe

Generation VI: The Future

Yeah, I don't think this is right. Assuming 60 new Megas per generation and that a new Gen 6 game adds around 20, the remaining 320 or so won't even be covered 'til Gen 11 or 12. Except they won't be done then because none of this is even accounting for the hundreds of new Pokémon that will...
  6. Seppe

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Congrats to all the winners and thank you staff peeps for putting all this together!
  7. Seppe

Top 3 BEST Pokemon games?

1. Pokémon Platinum Version 2. Pokémon SoulSilver Version 3. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
  8. Seppe

Oreo Ball Recipe (Only 3 Ingredients!!)

I remember making sweets very similar to these when I was younger; they taste so good (also remember my first time melting a plastic spoon while stirring the chocolate for these... good times ;_;) Next time I make them, I'll be sure to try this recipe out. Thanks for sharing!
  9. Seppe

TEEN: A Chocolate Apple and a Rock

So, been following this story for awhile now. Thought I'd post a little something. I don't even know I really like this story. Yeah, I realize the character types are common and, yeah, your grammar could use some help I guess, but it's something about the individual characters and how...
  10. Seppe

What Pokémon Are You? - An Exhaustive Gen 1 Pokéquiz

132 Ditto Ditto are amazing actors, able to copy the behaviour of others almost instantaneously, but this leads them to have little personality beyond the various roles they play. Okay, is my tin-foil hat broken or what
  11. Seppe

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Re: Back to Basics! Day 2(19/6/2015) Soulmaster; Sorry, Coach, but I'm going to have to withdraw from this game :/ Thanks for having me, though, and good luck to the rest of y'all! Wooo
  12. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 2(19/6/2015) Alright, sorry for the lack of posts again today >< I was out for most of the day, so I never even got to read. And, honestly, it's hard for me to offer unique insight when I can't keep up with revelations and updates semi-constantly. I see something...
  13. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 2(19/6/2015) tbh, what TylerM said actually makes sense. Only problem I see with it is that nobody even seemed to suspect Tyler at this point (except Pooch and maybe you), so it seems like it'd be hard to pull off him actually getting lynched. But now I must go to...
  14. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 1(16/6/2015) Uhhh what? So you fish for a Doctor claim, then withdraw your claim on knowing the Doc, saying that TylerM is probably the Doc?? And now you're voting Flopjack for seemingly no apparent reason? Your actions are making no sense to me right now, and it...
  15. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 1(16/6/2015) No, I'm not acknowledging that The_Pikachu is the Doctor. I'm saying there's almost no chance she could be, as coming out as our only Doctor simply to fish for one Mafia counterclaim seems to be, at least to my nub self, extremely foolhardy and reckless. I...
  16. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 1(16/6/2015) The_Pikachu; I am completely unconvinced. We are in a Classic game with no power roles other than the Cop and Doctor. There is absolutely no reason the Doctor would contact you this soon. And TylerM counterclaiming you makes no sense if you happen to be the...
  17. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 1(16/6/2015) Wow, CrackFox, pls notice me senpai. You didn't even say what you thought of meeee In any case, I have come back from the depths of the text-sea alive, and my stance hasn't changed very much :/ I'm still seeing the power play v wait for something choice...
  18. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Day 1(16/6/2015) Okay, I'm gonna be honest here: there was a lot of text and not a lot of motivation to read through it all. I skimmed it, and, though I plan to go back later and read through it all, what I think I'm seeing is that we can try for a risky play, leaving us...
  19. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Night 0(15/6/2015) Confirmed!
  20. Seppe

Re: Back to Basics! Signups(11/6/2015) I would also like to join :)
Back
Top Bottom