Search results for query: *

1. Stormfront12

Mega Evolution

I highly doubt it. I did always want mega blastoise to be water/steel though.
  2. Stormfront12

Ugliest Pokemon?

The ones I left are ones that I like. There were a couple more that I didn't find ugly, but I don't really like them a lot. HOW COULD YOU HATE SOMETHING AS CUTE AS GIBLE? Ninjask is my favorite bug type, and I always like to throw around the fact that my level 70 ninjask two shotted a level 100...
  3. Stormfront12

Ugliest Pokemon?

Out of the three biggest legendaries from Kalos I rank them in this order: Zygarde>Yveltal>Xerneas. You will feel the wrath of my Zygarde, especially after this! http://www.serebii.net/corocoro10151.jpg
  4. Stormfront12

What amazing feat have you achieved with a "weak" pokemon?

That's a strategy to try out. I didn't know Drifblim got Baton Pass.
  5. Stormfront12

Ugliest Pokemon?

Things I put underlined are my corrections to spelling and other mistakes. (don't know why i did it) Pokemon I put in bold are pokemon I like
  6. Stormfront12

I just remembered that when I played through AS in a Combolocke (see signature) I had my lanturn. Someone requested a wifi battle randomly while I was playing and i thought why not. They had a competitive team with greninja and stuff, but then a pikachu.... I remember switching in on the...
  7. Stormfront12

I wouldn't call Ampharos weak in any sense. It's just smogon that says It can't do what you did.
  8. Stormfront12

If you could remove any two things from the Pokemon Games, what would they be?

I don't know how it LIMITS team creativity my opening new possibilities. You don't have to have a mega so it isn't stopping you from anything either. IVs are incredibly hard to work with and since perfect IVs are required for competitive play the sheer amount of time required for a a perfect...
  9. Stormfront12

That's pretty amazing considering how pathetic and disgusting Pikachu is.
  10. Stormfront12

So my favorite bug pokemon is ninjask. Of course he is considered weak and according to the stupid Smogon that everyone worships (please don't mention this, i want to hear about the Feats) is only good for baton passing. I was in a wifi triple battle with my level 70 team. My opponent had...
  11. Stormfront12

I think I finally realized why they don't have multiple save files: trading with yourself. You could easily get all three starters or like get both fossils that there is normally a choice for. The easy fix though would be to have all save files on one copy have some kind of registered code...
  12. Stormfront12

Basic Avatar/Banner Editing

Thanks a lot!!
  13. Stormfront12

An adamant sceptile is not Perfect? Special ones are a disgrace! Sure the higher special attack, but that is a developer mistake! First look at sceptile's design and mega design. both have spikes and blades and all that cool stuff. mega sceptile could literally stab you with his tail...
  14. Stormfront12

Basic Avatar/Banner Editing

Could the images in my signature be shrunk to fit the signature size limit, but still be legible?
  15. Stormfront12

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Can you shrink an image in the signature?
  16. Stormfront12

Buy they are side by side
  17. Stormfront12

Just got a warning message for mine. I don't see a scroll bar on my screen, but I shrunk it anyway. There really should be some way to check the size from the signature page and not allow you to save it if it is too big.
  18. Stormfront12

Another person that hates IVs! yay! Eviolite isn't a problem when you have knock off.
  19. Stormfront12

The things I would remove: IVs - They make playing competitively a lot harder and make my Adamant, 252 attack, 252 speed, level 100 Sceptile Named Maverick "technically" not perfect. Pikachu.
Back
Top Bottom