Search results for query: *

1. Stormfront12

What amazing feat have you achieved with a "weak" pokemon?

So my favorite bug pokemon is ninjask. Of course he is considered weak and according to the stupid Smogon that everyone worships (please don't mention this, i want to hear about the Feats) is only good for baton passing. I was in a wifi triple battle with my level 70 team. My opponent had...
  2. Stormfront12

If you could remove any two things from the Pokemon Games, what would they be?

The things I would remove: IVs - They make playing competitively a lot harder and make my Adamant, 252 attack, 252 speed, level 100 Sceptile Named Maverick "technically" not perfect. Pikachu.
  3. Stormfront12

If only this wasn't a signature move.

So I was looking around and saw that heliolisk has a signature move called "electrify". When used it makes your opponent's move electric for that turn. This could be used for some cool strategies, but one of them would be much more effective if other pokemon could learn it. You could be in a...
  4. Stormfront12

Something Weird with Crescent Isle

So finally after a while crescent isle appeared and I immediately landed on it and saved. then I remembered that my catching-smeargle wasn't in the front of my team so a re-ordered my party and saved again. I caught cresselia and it was a bad nature so I just reset the game to re-catch it. for...
Back
Top Bottom