• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Review XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

I just don't get it. First off why have Ash catch a Pokemon just to release it sometime later, reminds me of Primeape, still never understood that (though at least Goodra was around longer and had some build up) As others have said, TRio seem to be able to be in 2 places at once, causing the...
  2. S

UK Elections

AV is a horrible system that would simply take a lot of the current bias towards labour and cons, and just hand it to the liberals. Smaller parties would have even less chance of breaking through, as you might be able to get 30-35% in a seat, but unlikely to get 50. Basically every Labour Lib...
  3. S

Baltimore Riots

I don't see why people are blaming the police, I guess they are an easy target, if criminals commit crimes its not the criminals fault, its somehow societys fault. Some people just want to do bad things and break laws. The people rioting probably have little to no care about the victim, they...
  4. S

National Days.

Well... your comment certainly took a turn for the unexpected lol. And personally I'd say I was an English Nationalist, mirroring the Scottish Nationalists. I think we should celebrate our country and its traditional culture but I'm not one of these that hates modern culture either, I think St...
  5. S

Speculation 3 Curiosities of 6th Gen

Why is Europe grouped together? We are not a country. You listed 2 countries (Japan, US) and a continent (Europe) Should read Personally I think the UK will be overlooked and the next region will be Australia. The strange souvenir could be from some nearby Tahiki island type thing. Tuvalu...
  6. S

UK Elections

Where is the proof for those 3 all wanting independence??? Cornwall has a nationalist party similar to SNP and PLaid, called Mebyon Kernow, but they never win anything, apart from the occasional council seat. As for Scotland the reason the SNP is doing well is simply because the 45 percent who...
  7. S

UK Elections

I think the most UKIP can expect is 4, in order of likelihood (Clacton, South Thanet, Rochester, and maybe at a push Thurrock) but actually it's quite possible they only keep Clacton (Carswell is personally popular there, he could stand for Monster Raving Loony and still get 60% of the vote) My...
  8. S

Generation VI: The Future

Why would ORAS be last??? I remember people saying HGSS might be last as Gen 1 and Gen 2 were incompatible, and both now available, but then they made Gen 3, Gen 4 remakes are certain to happen, just in the future, I also think Gen 1 remakes will happen, maybe not next year, but definitely one...
  9. S

UK Elections

I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility. Back in 2010, all the experts said Libs would team up with Lab, they'd never go with Conservatives as Libs are left wing, some Libs see themselves as more left than Labour etc, Libs are progressive. Even David Cameron admitted in an interview...
  10. S

No way that'd be crazy, there's still so much incomplete in Kalos, and Volcanion hasn't even been revealed yet. How could they start Gen 7 with the starters #722 #725 and #728 without revealing #721 first? Also I don't think there is a possibility of only New Nintendo 3DS games. I think...
  11. S

I think what would be really cool and fitting in with Game Freak's intention to do something different, would be to have 1 Kalos revisit, make it a sequel, but there's a split path. Just like in Emerald, at the end, your Mum asks if it was a Red or Blue Pokemon flying around to decide whether...
  12. S

But so many players have never experienced the main Kanto. If the DSI was your first console, you can't even play the main kanto storyline. Why do they make any special? Also it served as an intro to Pokemon before the release of XY and for all those unaware of the Kanto story existence, and...
  13. S

I agree they will definitely happen one day, I accept they might not be in Gen 6 but yes I think the big main flagship story that launched the whole franchise will definitely be revisited one day. As for not being ready for it yet, in Jan 2016, it will have been 12 years since we played the...
  14. S

Everytime you post you try and sound like you are working for Game Freak. Prior to 2004 you could say FRLG won't happen it's out of the question Game Freak doesn't remake games. Kanto was in the previous Gen (gen 2) why would they remake it in Gen 3? You obviously don't want the remakes for...
  15. S

Very surprised to see people predicting Gen 7 as early as 2016. when this gen only debuted at the end of 2013. I like how everytime someone mentions Gen 1 remakes, Alexander confidently says its not happening, as a fact. Please Alex let us know what inside info you have. The way I see it, we...
  16. S

UK Elections

lol as soon as you said left wing upset with Lib dems over tuition fees I knew you were saying you'd go to Labour. I am Pro Eu and I want it reformed and if there was a vote I'd want to stay in, but one thing that really ticks me off is people (no offence) who talk Britain down, and say how we'd...
  17. S

UK Elections

Cruelty to animals has been illegal for a long period of time. It's only when the umbrella of religion is brought in that somehow it's protected. If I chopped off a part of my newborn son's body I'd rightly be seen as a danger to the child and sent to jail. But if I chop off a part of his body...
  18. S

UK Elections

Remind me again which of the partners gets his slit throat while he's hung upside down and blood rushes through his lungs causing him to die in agony for an extended period of time? Cruel animal slaughter rituals are nowhere near similar to homosexuality. 2 consenting adults of the same sex...
  19. S

What about Giratina and the Sky warrior? Giratina + Giratina new forme + shaymin (new) + shaymin new forme (new) ? And yeah the Keldeo movie, (dull as it was) had Kyurem, 2x new Kyurem formes, Keldeo (new), and Keldeos new forme.
  20. S

UK Elections

I agree ritual slaughter is wrong and needs to be banned. Sadly it's a quick fire way to get people to shout racist at you if you suggest that.
Back
Top Bottom