Search results for query: *

1. D

Best music/theme?

My favorites are Lance's theme and Lysandres theme.
  2. D

Generation VI: The Future

True. A few years after the 3DS was released, they still made B&W and B&W2 on DS
  3. D

Who is your favorite champion?

Mine is either Lance or Blue. They have great personalities. Especially Blue in Origins.
  4. D

What are your opinions/thoughts on Pokemon Rumble World?

I started playing it today and it is awesome! what are your guys thoughts?
  5. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Does anyone know all of the banned moves on free battle in Omega Ruby? I've looked everywhere and I can't find the exact moves that are banned. I'm trying to use Floette, Melowetta, and Talonflame.
  6. D

What are your thoughts on Pokemon Shuffle?

I just got it today, and it is really fun. What are your opinions on it?
  7. D

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I put in 200 hours in Pokemon Blue and my cousin starteD A NEW GAME AND SAVED IT AND I CRIED FOR AN HOUR
  8. D

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

It has to have the elements of HGSS. Such as Pokemon that follow you, easy but also hard gyms, etc.
  9. D

Your "YES!" moments

When I caught Ho-Oh and I was panicking because Ultra Balls weren't working and on my 10th try I used a Pokeball and I got it. I was running around the house cheering and my dad was looking at me weird.
  10. D

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

They really are. When I played Gen. 1, It was challenging. 200 hours for me just to beat the Pokemon league. Now? 42 hours into ORAS and beat the Pokemon league.
  11. D

What is the best strategy for HeartGold?

I am currently playing HeartGold and I can't think of a good strategy to training my Pokemon. Any tips?
Back
Top Bottom