Search results for query: *

1. AidanC97

I'm Back!

Hey There. I'm back and better then ever. Hopefully i'll stay longer then i did last time lol :P
  2. AidanC97

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Ah Platinum, how good it is to play you again. Started my run today, and after numerous edits into the Marriland Pokebuilder, i have assembled a team! Projected team: Infernape Staraptor Bronzong Umbreon Vespiquen Quagsire
  3. AidanC97

Types that you never use on in-game teams?

I rarely use Bug Pokemon. Im a fan of the type but whenever i use a team i deem fit, i never use a bug type on it.
  4. AidanC97

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Game being played: Platinum Team: Porygon-Z, Heracross, Luxray, Scizor, Togekiss, Floatzel Porygon-Z [Exp. Share] Ability: Download Nature: Mild Level: 35 [Stats 116/70/59/113/66/73] Signal Beam Psychic Shock Wave Nasty Plot I grabbed Porygon-Z earlier in the day and so far it's proving to be a...
  5. AidanC97

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Diamond, Xenoblade X
  6. AidanC97

I am Back!

I have returned after a long slumber of sleep! (in that i got busy w/ school and what not :P ) Im hopeful for some tips in Diamond ( i plan to complete that first before anything else)
  7. AidanC97

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Sinnoh, because i would have Cynthia as my teacher for the mythological reasons behind the Legendary Pokemon in the region ;)
  8. AidanC97

Music What song are you currently listening to?

1 have 2: A.) The Blister Exists SlipKnot Vol.3: The Subliminal Verses B.) Hard to See Five Finger Death Punch War is the Answer
  9. AidanC97

Happy Christmas everyone! :)

Happy Holidays to everyone!
  10. AidanC97

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ground/Fighting. Interesting....
  11. AidanC97

I've come home!

Hey! I'm back, and it feels great. Spent the last few weeks finishing the pokedex and that has been accomplished! I'm ready to return!
  12. AidanC97

favorite sandwich?

anyone else?
  13. AidanC97

favorite sandwich?

yea What is your favourite sandwich? you can choose to take pics if you want :P
  14. AidanC97

A general Hello from a Canadian Poke-maniac that hopes to get Pokemon Platinum soon!

Re: A general Hello from a Canadian Poke-maniac that hopes to get Pokemon Platinum so Thx for the welcome wishes guys
  15. AidanC97

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello! I'm here now. Sooo.... LET ME SHOW YOU MY FULL POTENTIAL....of being here.
  16. AidanC97

Cynthia

I am sure if you played Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum before that you had to face that daunting Cynthia with her team, as shown above. Her team is the recipe for disaster, one wrong move and your done essentially. Especially against her Garchomp. That thing will use any of it's moves properly...
  17. AidanC97

Your "YES!" moments

When i got Garchomp in a GTS trade 5 seconds after i request that i get a garchomp :) Your Quite like Chuggaaconroy in that sense are you?
  18. AidanC97

A general Hello from a Canadian Poke-maniac that hopes to get Pokemon Platinum soon!

Hello! As you can see from the titles, this is a general Hello from a Canadian Poke-maniac that hopes to get Pokemon Platinum soon! I love Generation 4. With Cynthia as my favourite Pokemon League Champion ever. If you want more insight of me though. Here it is below. Keep in mind that...
Back
Top Bottom