Search results for query: *

• Users: AidanC97
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AidanC97

I'm Back!

Hey There. I'm back and better then ever. Hopefully i'll stay longer then i did last time lol :P
  2. AidanC97

I am Back!

I have returned after a long slumber of sleep! (in that i got busy w/ school and what not :P ) Im hopeful for some tips in Diamond ( i plan to complete that first before anything else)
  3. AidanC97

I've come home!

Hey! I'm back, and it feels great. Spent the last few weeks finishing the pokedex and that has been accomplished! I'm ready to return!
  4. AidanC97

favorite sandwich?

yea What is your favourite sandwich? you can choose to take pics if you want :P
  5. AidanC97

Cynthia

I am sure if you played Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum before that you had to face that daunting Cynthia with her team, as shown above. Her team is the recipe for disaster, one wrong move and your done essentially. Especially against her Garchomp. That thing will use any of it's moves properly...
  6. AidanC97

A general Hello from a Canadian Poke-maniac that hopes to get Pokemon Platinum soon!

Hello! As you can see from the titles, this is a general Hello from a Canadian Poke-maniac that hopes to get Pokemon Platinum soon! I love Generation 4. With Cynthia as my favourite Pokemon League Champion ever. If you want more insight of me though. Here it is below. Keep in mind that...
Back
Top Bottom