Search results for query: *

1. Nothia Blue

Generation VII confirmed!

That just could be; they're using the same trainer and pokemon models in battle and the overworld; they're able to do this now more than ever before. I would guess that the only problems are figuring out how the smaller Pokemon work when you use surf/dive/waterfall, but they could easily just...
  2. Nothia Blue

GO How are you currently finding the game?

I'm liking it; It's fun looking around for Pokemon in my area. Went to the lake and park to find some guys. Though there is a problem; the servers are too busy; it takes me many tries to get on. Then sometimes I get kicked off or the game freezes. I don't think they anticipated so many...
  3. Nothia Blue

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

It corrodes. That must be what they're going for- steel types have always been immune to attacks like toxic (I don't think poison types got it till gen 6? I might be wrong).
  4. Nothia Blue

Actually, other Poison types can be poisoned by those with the Corrosion ability; the video showed a Zubat getting afflicted with the status, and said that it could poison all types. A more appropriate name would have been something like "Contaminate" or "Venomous" but eh.
  5. Nothia Blue

Pokemon you see returning for the regional dex

The Oddish line should show up, you know, because Bellossom. Tropius, too. Luvdisc, Alomomola, Horsea, Staryu- I wouldn't mind a multitude of older water types showing up if they fit the setting. Maybe Numel could show up due to it's association with Volcanoes. and that's all I can think of...
  6. Nothia Blue

Character customization

I'm glad that they seem to be backing out of the implied "customization is Kalos only" thing. People had been wanting that for years, and then we get it in one set of games for an entire generation, never to be seen again until we *maybe* get gen 6 remakes? Eugh... I could deal with some of...
  7. Nothia Blue

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

So far, my planned team is Popplio Rockruff Togedemaru Cutiefly I'm really hoping for some unique typings they could do with fire or grass- crossing my fingers for a fire/grass (or vice-versa) type, then I figure I could use that last space for some kind of ghost or dragon type. Drampa might...
  8. Nothia Blue

Do you like that move effectiveness is now shown during battle?

I think a lot of people who're complaining about this, are in any way acting like this a bad thing or that kids should "learn the hard way" forget that Generation 7-like every generation- is going to be someone's first generation. This could be a teen or adult, so it's easier to get how types...
  9. Nothia Blue

Sorry I'm late with all of this, but man did that new batch of Pokemon hype me up. I really, really like Cutiefly. At first, when the leaks came, I thought it was Bug/Flying with some Fairy Type elements, but I was delighted when the official news came and it turned out to bee Bug/Fairy...
  10. Nothia Blue

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Yeah, at this point, I'm pretty sure that if Sun and Moon come up in Corocoro, it'll be starters and/or box Legendaries. I really hope there's something; I want things to speculate on, since we had something of a dry spell before this. From that point on, I wouldn't mind if things like the...
  11. Nothia Blue

Generation VII confirmed!

I'm super excited for these new games, so I hope we get info in the March Corocoro. it'd be a birthday present for me~ if Corocoro delivers, I'm hoping they reveal the starters; I want to know what kind of water type I'm choosing. I wanna see the box legendary Pokemon, too, but just starters...
  12. Nothia Blue

Generation VI: The Future

I think it's the eyes, mainly. Red scelaria with a pink iris, just like Diancie; having a dressy body also strengthens the likeness
  13. Nothia Blue

Only victims of sexual assault won't watch Law and Order if sexual assault triggers them. Or even be in a fandom for it. This isn't an excuse; this is being thoughtful and not trying to stir up crap; both for the sensitivities of the people involved and so this doesn't affect their sales...
  14. Nothia Blue

What Eevee evolution would you like to see in the next gen?

I would really like to see every type to get their eeveelution! It'd be interesting to see how they'd go about them in design, name and their evolution methods. Ones in particular I'd like to see are Dragon, Ghost, Fighting and Flying. Not all at once, but if they can introduce 4 at once, it'd...
  15. Nothia Blue

Ah sorry, I should have specified more. I liked ORAS's features and post game and I feel we got some cool things with it, especially with Soaring/Mirage Islands and the Dexnav. Although Third Versions have had great post games, I'm keeping some low expectations on post game, since those...
  16. Nothia Blue

I'll be honest, I'm expecting Z more than anything else as the next next game. There doesn't seem to be anything else to do other than that; Zygarde doesn't have a relationship to Xerneas or Yveltal outside of being a trio. Not to mention that with all of those forms it's hard to make an XZ YZ...
  17. Nothia Blue

We also have pokemon with no hands or horns learning punch and horn moves. I could also see the leash acting as wrap and coil like moves
  18. Nothia Blue

Thinking about it... I am sorta on the boat that this Ash Greninja may not be a Mega now. Many Megas have an air of power to it that I can't see with this guy, but it's also that they're not outright saying that this is Mega Greninja. Why not be out with it? Greninja is one of the most...
  19. Nothia Blue

I think i figured out why Zygarde's 10% form is a Doberman. 10% is dangerously low. When you're at that and in danger of being attacked you have to move fast and hit hard. I can't say it's THE explanation for it, but I think it makes a lot of sense as to why that form is the way it is.
  20. Nothia Blue

Godiego pretty much put it into words for me after so long. It's hardly ever that "Gamefreak is running out of ideas" is used when there are actually bad designs, it's when they don't like the Pokemon, or it doesn't fit their definition of Pokemon, rather than going "wow i don't like how this...
Back
Top Bottom