Search results for query: *

1. U

No Pokédex in Movies

Wasn't the pokedex present in 4th Movie?
  2. U

The International Dub Thread

Hindi Dub is Dead
  3. U

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

It is present, the video was taken from oha suta episode. When this was shown, weather forecast was also shown. This was in a collection of videos of moments of Greninja as froakie, Frogadier, Greninja and Ash-Greninja
  4. U

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

I hope this is before they realize this where they have to sacrifice their powers and have a final hug before they do it.. Writers, why are you doing this to us..:cry::cry::cry:
  5. U

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Also, lets not forget that entire team flare arc, the kalos league finals took place on the same day, and the entire team flare arc only lasted for hours, considering how the time flew in the anime
  6. U

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

If we look closely in the Megalith Zygarde pic, some is caught by the vines, on zooming it, i guess i can see it is Metagross on and someone else
  7. U

List all the nonsense things in the anime.

The Dub...
  8. U

Preview XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!! ・ XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Wulfric is seen above Valerie and spritzee, while Ramos is south west to valerie, also Grant is present, so @Playerking, you aren't seeing things :p
  9. U

Review XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

I actually highlighted that part cause Lysandre is shown as a well known guy in Kalos..It will be interesting how the story will be proceeding... Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  10. U

Review XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Nope, it's just Lysandre thanking the man for arranging to occupy him for the league finals in such a short notice, with the man replying that its not a problem to occupy a Celebrity like him. Man, the finals are here, manon doesn't want to meet Alan, and Team Flare hijacking the gym when it is...
  11. U

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

A Certain Someone - Could be Oak and Delia, could be Lysander, could be mairin. But i sincerly hope it is Oak and he brings his old mon for the finals of the league
  12. U

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

I wanted to give a heads up - The Voice Cast PROBABLY for this episode was out Last Week but got replaced with the original case Voice Cast: [/SPOILER]
  13. U

Review XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

Many episodes - The Mega Audino episode, Lock Picking, Rotom Episode, Ingenuity Festival episodes
  14. U

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Well not only that, the summary which just came out, also states that there will be Ash vs Alain in the league, now we know that this is semi finals and we don't have Ash vs Alain before Ash vs Shota, so this means that the Finals of the Kalos League is Ash vs Alain
  15. U

The Best Gym Battle?

Nothing can beat Olympia's Gym battle. If you want to change their views towards the anime, show them this battle, i am sure this will change their views
  16. U

Preview XY126: Mega Jukain VS Raichu! I Received Some Experience Points!!

But it was called as such only in the dub, not in the original i believe. Also in DP, Dawn's Grand Festival Top 4 round was also called Semi Finals in the Original, so no reason to see that this not Top 4
  17. U

Preview XY126: Mega Jukain VS Raichu! I Received Some Experience Points!!

But it was called Semi-Final rounds only in the Dub, not original version unlike this one
  18. U

Kalos League Thread

Ash vs Sawyer confirmed to be Semis, if Ash does win, will it mean that it will Ash vs Alain in the Finals............???
Back
Top Bottom