Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [Sign Ups]

I am very tempted to play, but I haven't played in years and I don't know if it'll be too stressful :sadsola: Put me down as a spectator please, but I might change before the game starts if thats a possibility?
  2. Calvinッ

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [DAY FOUR]

Still a slot, accidentally omitted from the mentions. If a sub ain't found this phase they'd be modkilled though, left it much longer than I usually would
  3. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Day Four Start

Quasar_Catfish has been killed, they were sided with the Town. With Quasar_Catfish being killed the Lylat System has been destroyed with them. Los Santos has been built! Azeroth has been built! Arkham Asylum has been built! It is now Day Four, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 25th.
  4. Calvinッ

Actions locked, update on the way :)
  5. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Not everyone has to have a role really, you could use the 6 roles you have, and work around the rest being vanilla? I feel like we see more power role heavy games here on bulba, but a lot of bigger communities run many vanilla games. I for one am kinda at fault because I don't think I have ever...
  6. Calvinッ

Ah sorry, missed it, yeah they're dead now and won't affect the game.
  7. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Night Three Start

Final Vote Count: itsjustmudkipz: VIII (Othinus, mastermind lissi, toastghost, Divergent, TheCapsFan, Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa It is now Night Three, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 23rd. Enjoy!
  8. Calvinッ

Voting locked, update on the way.
  9. Calvinッ

Current Vote count (1 Hour and 53 Minutes remain edition) itsjustmudkipz: VIII (Othinus, mastermind lissi, toastghost, Divergent, TheCapsFan, Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa
  10. Calvinッ

Yeah they can
  11. Calvinッ

Good question, you guys can consider the infection gone, no need to worry about the installation 04 role now
  12. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Day Three Start

guzmania has been killed, they were sided with themselves! guzmania was holding the Green Hill Zone (Sonic) blueprint, it has been destroyed. Installation 04 has been destroyed! It is now Day Three, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 22nd of April. Just as an fyi, I am looking for a...
  13. Calvinッ

Actions locked, update on the way
  14. Calvinッ

You're all good, health is more important than a mafia game. Hope you're well regardless! :bulbaHugs:
  15. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Night Two Start

Final Vote Count StormyStinger: IV (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus, Divergent) mastermind lissi: I (ExLight) toastghost: I (TheCapsFan) StormyStinger has been lynched, they were sided with the Mafia! The Lylat System has been built! Hyrule Field has been built! Installation 04 has been...
  16. Calvinッ

Voting Locked, update on the way. Will be a delay on this a lil bit because I gotta eat.
  17. Calvinッ

Current Vote Count - 1 hour remains StormyStinger: IV (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus, Divergent) mastermind lissi: I (ExLight) toasghost: I (TheCapsFan)
  18. Calvinッ

Just about 27 hours and 25 minutes
  19. Calvinッ

Vote Count: JamieIsNotBoredPlayingMafia Edition: StormyStinger: III (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus) mastermind lissi: I (ExLight) toasghost: I (TheCapsFan) Due to me passing the ETA of 15 minutes, here is a kitten:
  20. Calvinッ

Just adding onto this, you'd also receive the action success message if you gave away or destroyed a blueprint, typically, the only time I wouldn't say this to you regarding blueprints is if you peeked a blueprint, since assuming that action went through successfully, you'd just receive the info...
Back
Top Bottom