• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Daemul

Starter discussion/speculation

What is this I'm reading? Steel Wing and Thunderpunch on Charizard X? OMG. Cmon guys, no one in their right mind is going to neuter themselves and base a Pokemons moveset entirely around just beating one Pokemon. Someone running Charizard X will switch out like they're supposed to when facing...
  2. Daemul

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Pre-XY the regional Pokedexes were not big enough to allow for each location to have it's own unique set of Pokemon, meaning that there would need to be some Pokemon lines which would appear nearly everywhere in order to create some sort of variety e.g. Starly and Bidoof lines in Sinnoh. The...
  3. Daemul

/vp/ made a note of which Gen 7 Pokemon and Alolan Kanto Pokemon appear where. Appears on All islands -Pikipek line -Yungoos line -Rattata line (some things never change) -Oricorio (duh) -Crabrawler line -Diglett line Island 1 exclusives -Starters -Pikachu line -Tapu Koko Island 2...
  4. Daemul

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Nope, impossible. The final evos were leaked 4 months ago and GF said that it takes them 6 months to 1 year to finalise the design process of a Pokemon. Not to mention Gen VII merchandising and the SM anime were already well into the works.
  5. Daemul

Bike Simulator will not be missed.
  6. Daemul

You know, this is a good way to find out who was around for the XY leak season, because this fakemon is from back then. Btw, the fact that Corocoro haven't brought up this supposed secret in months, not even when covering the mid evolutions in the latest issue, should be triggering alarms.
  7. Daemul

Welp, I take back what I said about taking it with salt. The box and the Pokemon are real. https://www.amazon.co.jp/ポケモンカードゲーム-ムーン-拡張パック-コレクションサン-BOX/dp/B01LAPDX3O/
  8. Daemul

Someone on /vp/ - New Pokémon on TCG box! - Pokémon - 4chan posted an image of a new Pokemon supposedly on the TCG box. There's no source for the picture so take it with a grain of salt.
  9. Daemul

There's no way in hell that he's the only one who got a special code for the demo. other people surely must have gotten it too and atleast one of them should be brave/stupid enough to dump the CIA so that mining can begin.
  10. Daemul

What the hell is this nonsense about a Steel Eevee and why are people talking about Pikablu? Have I somehow stepped back into 1999 or something?
  11. Daemul

24 hours until the demo goes live on the Japanese store and datamining begins. Get hype!
  12. Daemul

Someone on 4chan actually got the hints connection with Silvally
  13. Daemul

The demo size is irrelevant when it comes to datamining since the text files we need to learn everything about the game are tiny, like really tiny, and will only take up about 2MB of space all together. The demo could be 100MB in size and we would still be able to learn everything about the game.
  14. Daemul

All the data being in the demo has nothing to do with stupidity, it's due to the fact that trying to scrub data out of things like demos is time consuming, costly and risky as all hell since it can completely break the game. It's the reason why for example that many games have loads of unused...
  15. Daemul

Trailers and News Discussion

Being all types at once means he has a 2x weakness to rock, thats enough of a weak point I say. :p I mean tbh, Arceus is broken as hell even now with Primals, Mega Fuq and Xerneas running around, he doesn't need a new form at all to compete (unlike the Creation Trio who actually need them, and...
  16. Daemul

Trailers and News Discussion

Unlike the Primals and and other box legends, Arceus isn't and never will be allowed in any form of official competition so GF can make him as broken as they want. I fully expect a 800+bst form(though if they want to they can go for a 1000BST form as a reference to the 1000 arms thing) with a...
  17. Daemul

The demo comes out on Tuesday the 18th at 12am local time, meaning that Japan gets it hours before Europe and America do, but the main people who are going to be doing the datamining have Japanese 3DS' and live on the west coast of the US, meaning that when the demo goes live at Tuesday midnight...
  18. Daemul

The "leaker" further on in the thread said only Gen 1 Pokemon get Alolan forms, yet he claims the Horsea line gets one. Yep, into the trash these drawings go.
  19. Daemul

I clicked this link expecting to go in and scoff at the posters, but they've actually managed to make me doubt the leak. Actually taking a proper look at it reveals inconsistencies with previous leaks, but who knows man. Damn you /vp/!
Back
Top Bottom