Search results for query: *

1. jeremyml

What’s Your Favorite Pokémon (Generations 1 and 2)

There's so many Pokémon I like from Gen 1 and 2. I'll just list them. Gen 1: Gyarados, Vileplume, Victreebel, Starmie, Venomoth, Mew, Jynx, Vaporeon Gen 2: Togetic, Misdreavus, Girafarig, Octillery, Bellossom, Kingdra, Furret
  2. jeremyml

New Discoveries About Your Favorite Pokemon

I found out today that Gyarados only has 1 more point in Speed than Magikarp. Magikarp's speed is 80 and Gyarados Speed is 81.
  3. jeremyml

Has anyone else also grown bored of the Pokemon games?

Yeah marks are cool, I haven't tried hunting any Pokémon with them though. Been working on getting ribbons and stuff in previous games.
  4. jeremyml

Has anyone else also grown bored of the Pokemon games?

I still play the Pokémon games. My favorites are Gen 2 and 3. (1 is just too glitchy) I've been playing the games for over 20 years like the OP. I do keep busy with all the things I do in these games, replaying them for move tutor moves (Gen 3) and such. I like collecting Pokémon with rare moves...
  5. jeremyml

What comes to your mind from the move above?

Its an alright move. If you like evasion boosting moves. Starmie and Clefable come to mind. Also it has a weird mechanic if used certain moves will deal more damage like Stomp. Bubble Beam
  6. jeremyml

The Generation Game

Florges
  7. jeremyml

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Oof that sucks. I would like a Sport ball but I might just get it in HGSS if I ever get those games lol.
  8. jeremyml

Your favorite rival?

Probably just Blue or Brendan/May. Blue because he's tough to beat in certain fights and Brendan or May idk I just like how they have different personalities.
  9. jeremyml

Do you still play the Pokemon games?

I still play all the generations, yes. I usually am always working towards something in Pokémon, whether it be getting ribbons on Pokémon or doing a playthrough of a game for a move tutor move (Mimic or Metronome) something like that. I'm currently doing a semi speed run of Red to get the TM for...
  10. jeremyml

GEN VII: Can someone please help to trade evolve my Feebas? (Gen 7)

I can help you. My friend code is 4872-0519-7880 Ign Ethan. I should be able to any time today. Just let me know when.
  11. jeremyml

The Generation Game

Eldegoss
  12. jeremyml

Your favorite Pokemon cries from the games...

What a good topic! Some of my favorite cries off the top of my head are Deoxys, Milotic, and Vaporeon.
  13. jeremyml

He’s such a good boy

Chimecho and Wigglytuff are cool! The Pokémon being cut doesn't really bother me either.
  14. jeremyml

Music What song are you currently listening to?

One Bad Night by Hayley Kiyoko
  15. jeremyml

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Boys Will be Boys by Dua Lipa
  16. jeremyml

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Gallade is pretty cool! I have a Nightmare Hypnosis one in Gen 4. It has a really good move set and can use a lot of different moves. Also it levels up in the Slow experience group. Eldegoss
  17. jeremyml

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Mr. Mime and Jynx
  18. jeremyml

What Pokémon comes to mind for the letter above?

Absol C
  19. jeremyml

What comes to your mind from the move above?

Flatter is a pretty cool move. I think of Nidorina using it. DynamicPunch
  20. jeremyml

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Budew is alright. I like its evolutions a lot. It can learn Extrasensory only through breeding so that's cool. Medicham
Back
Top Bottom