Search results for query: *

1. R

Tea-Infused Simple Syrup Recipe from The Republic of Tea

Hey, folks! I had been meaning to try this recipe, and I finally managed to concoct it today. It's from The Republic of Tea. This is a syrup recipe that you can use to add to your beverages or food. Tea-Infused Simple Syrup Recipe Ingredients: 1 cup water 4 Republic of Tea tea bags...
  2. R

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Well, here goes. My first random post of nonsense: Vroom, Vroom, I'm Carrie the Caregiver. La-la-la-la lalalala (and so on and on) la-la. Here you go, *feeds a baby* try this *feeds a baby* tang-tang-tang *nurse-what's her name...
  3. R

The Power of One Movie WB Special. Anyone remember?

I'm sorry to hear that it's in parts on the movie DVD. Why do that and not have the whole thing? Glad to know that there is someone else who remembers this. Thanks for clarifying what the boy band that performed the song was. Never did care for such things back in the day, so I didn't know.
  4. R

Video Game Quotes

Don't know whether this has been said or not. But here it is: "I think my eyes are broken. No wait. They're just closed." Big the Cat in Sonic Chronicles
  5. R

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I thought about purchasing the Sonic Boom games, but will not be doing so. Glad I decided to watch the Rise of Lyric cutscenes, as it helped me see. that the game didn't meet my expectations as I had hoped. Same with Shattered Crystal.
  6. R

Obsolete: Laptop, Tablet or Desktop Computer

I'm surprised to see that many people didn't pick tablets, since I see them all over the place. For me it's both. I use my laptop to browse, play, write and have fun. And I use my mother's kindle to play games (which I haven't done lately), read my bible, and watch videos (currently watching...
  7. R

Anyone play/played Chip's Challenge?

Click on the image for full size. Hey there! I can't help but wonder if there are other people out there who either played this game, or, as I am currently doing, playing the emulator, Tile World. I play levelsets created by others. For those of you that may or may not remember, Chip's...
  8. R

What's Your Average Breakfast

I used to eat cereal all the time, and thankfully I am not eating that anymore. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but that was the only thing that I could eat for breakfast for a long time. Now I either make myself some pancakes (three) with hasbrowns (2), or toast four waffles; 2 multi-grain and 2...
  9. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Nothing right now. But I do have George Howard's Love will Follow in my mind right now. Can't wait to buy the album. Regularly you'll find me listening to Gospel music, that I hear at Lakewood Church.
  10. R

Public Transport

There is no public transportation in the town that I am currently residing, which does not help me out at all. I had always lived in the city, and could get around by bus. But being here, where I am now, I am unable to move from place to place with ease. The only thing that you can use here is a...
  11. R

Coffee, Tea or none?

Tea, of course! I used to drink coffee from the time I was about three to until I was fifteen. Years later, I now drink tea, solely. I only enjoy herbal or red teas as they do not contain caffeine at all. I do not want to drink beverages that contain this. I enjoy teas from the Republic of...
  12. R

favorite sandwich?

Love grilled cheese sandwiches with American cheese. I always eat two cut into triangles with potato chips. Hamburgers I also love if not adore. Love Big Macs, Double Cheeseburgers, Cheeseburger, Hamburger, from MCD. The Whopper with just lettuce, ketchup and mayo from BK. Used to also enjoy...
  13. R

The Power of One Movie WB Special. Anyone remember?

"We're talking about the Power Of One. How one person can make a difference." Anyone remember that WB TV special with Donna Summer, where she said that line? I do! And I have been looking for it on YouTube, and no one seems to have it! I want to watch it completely now, since when it aired, I...
  14. R

Hey Everyone!

Thank you Edit. I guess from your profile that I can begin to call you Uncle right now.
  15. R

Hey Everyone!

Hi, ShinyCelebi! Thank you!
  16. R

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Hi, I'm new here! I want to make sure that my signature is appropriate. Please let me know if it isn't so that I can change it. Also, is my avatar okay, too?
  17. R

Hey Everyone!

My name is Rose et Reine and I am a thirty years old. (You read right, folks. I'm ancient!) Why Rose et Reine? It is based on a L'occitane fragrance called, Roses et Reines (which means Roses and Queens in French) and it is one of my favorites. I also like the Lavender Butter biscuits from...
Back
Top Bottom