Search results for query: *

1. T

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

I haven't come across one yet, luckily, but that might be something I have to try out, thanks!
  2. T

male gardevoir as transgender symbol

If in doubt, you can always Ditto if you need an umbrella that badly.
  3. T

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

I feel like the games have definitely gotten easier. The change to the experience gain after battle (even after catching too), the Exp Share acting a little like how the old Exp All used to work and being able to use the DexNav to reliably find rare Pokemon all reduce the difficulty of the games...
  4. T

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

This is my spinner from my current Sun team. I fancied something a little different, so I'm running an Assault Vest Tentacruel. Tentacruel (Divemind)@Assault Vest Ability: Clear Body IVs: All but attack Bold Nature with EV Spread: 224/0/100/152/0/32 Sludge Wave Scald Giga Drain Rapid...
  5. T

Hey Guys

Thanks for the welcomes!
  6. T

Offering: 5iv Hidden Ability Fennekin

Just anything you have that isn't spiky, brown and white. Thought you would be better off with it than receiving a Zigzagoon off of Wondertrade, I already have a box full ¬¬ FC is 4270-3568-9865, just adding it to my profile now.
  7. T

Offering: 5iv Hidden Ability Fennekin

Hey guys, I was trying to breed myself a Fennekin with its hidden ability and a few egg moves after I got one through a trade a while ago with the wrong nature and IVs. I ended up getting two with the IVs I wanted in the same batch of eggs so I thought I'd offer one for trade. Unfortunately, I...
  8. T

Hey Guys

Just thought I'd say a quick hi while I'm on since I just made my account... So hey! Looking forward to trading and battling with you all. - t4rt4n
Back
Top Bottom