• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

no. But I have a 6 IV Zubat (hatched) Japanese that I'll trade for an event. Its not shiny, but it has Perfect IV's. Is that OK?
  2. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

would you trade all 3 Colloseum Starter Pokemon in Luxury Balls for these 3 Pokemon: 4 IV Korean Froakie, 5 IV Shuppet and 4 IV Croagunk.
  3. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

ok. Would you do 3-4 Dream Ball Pokemon for my Shiny Masquarain?
  4. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

oh, ok then. Do you have a Genesect? I'll give an UT Shiny Froakie with Protean. Its lvl 1 with TM moves. Got it in a trade. Also have a shiny Masquarain.
  5. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

would 2 Shiny Pokemon seal me 2 events? I like the Nintendo of Korea Mew and the Korean Guidebook Keldeo.
  6. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

OT is is Japanese, so I can't spell it. I'D is 07189. Language is Japanese.
  7. F

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

named my Yveltal Y JUST BECAUSE I caught it in Pokemon Y. Right after that, I was like, 'I hate this name', but was too lazy to change it. Now its stuck. I kinda....put it in Poke Bank. Also got a HA Jiggypuff named Lana Del Ray (not joking) from the GTS. I cracked up.
  8. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

how many DIFFERENT Dream Ball Pokemon would an UT Event Arceus get me? From HG/SS, Japan.
  9. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I can evolve it it to one of the other B-Day Eeveelutions, if you want.
  10. F

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I've become OBSESSED with the House of Night Novels (READ THEM!), so I've been naming my IGN and Pokemon after characters in the series. I ALWAYS pick female, and name her Zoey after the Main Character in the series. if my starter is male (it usually is) I name him Stark (for reasons I can't...
  11. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I'm interested in the Pokemon Lover Manaphy, a female HA Tepig + Female HA Totodile. I can offer a variety of Shinies/Legends for them. i'll be on at around 3:30 PM EST today if you want to trade. oh, and I have a B-Day Eevee I got in a trade if you want that for the Manaphy.
  12. F

GEN VI: LF:Legends + Shinies

I'm looking for the following legendary and shiny pokemon: Legends: Mew Shaymin Dream World Lugia Shinies: All Starters (first form) Eevee Spewpa w/ Everstone offering: Virizion w/ Master Ball (shiny for this ONLY) HA Amaura (not event) HA Eevee HA Heracross Shiny Sandslash...
  13. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I am. Just offered you a trade
  14. F

4+ PC boxes to give away!

I'll take a female HA Eevee. Let me know when you can trade.
  15. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

where's the serial code Amaura?
  16. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

ok, add me, then we can trade.
  17. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I have a Shiny Articuno I can trade you. Or the HA Event Emboar.
  18. F

GEN VI: LF: HA Tyrunt

I'm looking for the EVENT Hidden Ability Tyrunt. I can offer a LOT of legends, including Victini for it (though that would be a last resort). I also have a bunch of Shinies I can offer. Post if you have one for trade, as I can't send PM's yet. I'll reply back ASAP.
  19. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

forgot I can't send PM's yet. Would you take a Shiny Braxien for the serial code Amaura? And what do you want for the HA Amaura?
  20. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I'm VERY interested in the HA Amaura. If you have a Spare, any ball, would you PM me? I would love for it to be a female, but if you don't have that, its ok. I'm also interested in the Enter The Dragon Amaura. Never heard of it, and I can offer a HA Shiny Braxien for it (legit). If you want it...
Back
Top Bottom