Search results for query: *

• Users: sc190191
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sc190191

Pokemon Horizons English Dub Sneak Peek

Surprised there wasn't a thread to discuss this and I've never been the one to make one of these threads so feel free to "correct" if necessary (or move - but I couldn't find a thread for this anywhere besides the video being mentioned in the news section). The first English dub preview for...
  2. sc190191

Legends Arceus is Amazing

Writing about this here because I am so excited about it, but also trying really hard to avoid spoilers (this is as spoiler-free as I have been in a new Pokemon game since at least Gen V). Didn't get the game until last week and so far it has exceeded my expectations beyond what I would have...
  3. sc190191

RESOLVED Looking for Meltan, Melmetal, Zacian, (&Zarude?)

EDIT: THIS IS RESOLVED. I used to be able to delete these, haven't been on the forums for 9 months, so I guess we can't any more? If a mod sees this, this thread is ripe for deletion - thanks These are the only Pokemon I need to complete my national dex. I do need both Meltan and Melmetal, as I...
  4. sc190191

My first anime other than Pokemon

I just finished watching my first anime (first tv show of any kind in many years too, really) other than Pokemon recently. I realize how spoiled I have become with this site (and bulbapedia for that matter), even though I have only been on it for a few years, having the ability to talk about and...
  5. sc190191

Rank main characters in Pokemon anime (OS-SM)

Since SM is essentially over and it is seemingly likely (or at least possible - don't discuss that here) that the original continuity is over, I thought this would be a good time to have another thread like this. The main difference is, typically when we make these types of threads we rank...
  6. sc190191

What was actually surprising in Pokemon anime

I thought this would be an interesting topic, as I didn't find any threads like this in the past. Yes, much of the Pokemon anime has been fairly predictable, but there are sometimes moments that someone may have been surprised by. Also, write about surprises in the manga here, although I don't...
  7. sc190191

Did Pokemon anime drop important life lesson?

So I'm just moving this to a blog post, I had it as a thread in A&M section but it was met with disdain and backhanded insults from voracious SM supporters (even though I worked really hard to make sure I was being as kind as possible about the series). I really wanted to post it for discussion...
  8. sc190191

Does anyone like Sophocles?

This is honestly just a question, I am really curious. I don't really like SM characters for the most part anyway, but I know I have seen people say they like just about everyone from the SM main cast in one way or another, except Sophocles, so I am curious if anyone likes him. I personally...
  9. sc190191

Which series did you miss the most during the following series?

Hopefully this is an interesting topic, I couldn't find a past thread like it. I was wondering what series people missed the most during the run of the following series (so not like I miss AG and DP now, but did you miss AG more during DP, or DP during BW, etc.). I am expecting to see a lot of...
  10. sc190191

What is happening?!??! Random Person Trading me Shinies!?!?

Has anyone every had something like this happen? Someone started trading me shinies in festival plaza, over and over again. They asked me to trade and everything I assume they must be hacked or something, but they literally kept asking for the least rare Pokemon I had (I was trying to make...
  11. sc190191

Extremespeed Dratini (or evos)

Would someone be able to trade me an Extremespeed Dratini or one of its evolutions. I don't care at all about nature/gender or even ability, I just want to be able to pass down Extremespeed. I have a full national dex, so I can trade just about anything, but one problem...I really want the...
  12. sc190191

Question: Battle Tree Prizes for two streaks ending in same day?

I had two streaks end in the same day a few days ago (in Ultra Moon) a 90-win singles streak and a 52-win doubles streak. The next day I got my prizes for the 90-win streak, and then I kept going back, but I have never gotten my prizes for the 52-win streak. Although I can't remember perfectly...
  13. sc190191

Signature Pokemon of main characters from the anime

I thought this would be a fun thread and I couldn't find anything like it from before. Basically each main character of the anime (traveling companions, main rivals, etc), who is their signature Pokemon. What I mean by signature Pokemon is basically the Pokemon you think of when you think of...
  14. sc190191

Question about AG episode "Pros and Con Artists"

I just watched the episode "Pros and Con Artists" tonight (as I like to rewatch about an episode a day and am happily on my favorite series, AG) and there is something in this episode that is very confusing (I remember it being very confusing the other times I have seen this episode too) and was...
  15. sc190191

Lillie's Speculative Pokemon Team [Kind of Spoiler]

Hopefully this isn't too much of a spoiler, but don't read this is you haven't finished SM playthrough yet, but My team for Lillie: Bulbasaur -> Venusaur Caterpie -> Butterfree Jigglypuff -> Wigglytuff Eevee -> Vaporeon Vulpix -> Ninetales (Fire type) Mareep -> Ampharos I think it...
  16. sc190191

Question About Pokemon Ranking in Online Competitions

I was wondering if anyone understands how the global link ranks Pokemon usage for online competition, because it doesn't make sense to me. I love to look at the stats and see the spread of move sets, abilities, held items, etc., but a few times it has caught my attention that it may be wrong...
  17. sc190191

Would you have rather had Z or ORAS knowing only one would exist?

I don't think they had to be exclusive, but it sure is a lot to ask to churn out a new game every year, with as in depth as they are. Z would have probably been released in late 2015, but lets just say only one of them could have been released. The reason I made this is because I have seen a lot...
  18. sc190191

Most unlucky battle maison moments

I didn't see a thread like this, but I thought it might be fun for people to share the craziest ways they lost their streaks in the battle maison. I had never spent much time battling in it until just recently, but I wanted to get a 50 streak so I could rematch Wally, and once I got past 50 I...
  19. sc190191

Mew transform in the Anime

This is something I have thought about before as a fun idea even before a certain game (sort of) had an idea similar to it... But I think it would be cool if the anime did more with Mew's ability to transform. I even have considered it as a potential reason why Ash's Pikachu is so unusually...
  20. sc190191

Volt Absorb Pachirisu

Would someone trade me a volt absorb pachirisu? I don't care anything else about it because I will breed to get the one I want, just if it was volt absorb and I guess preferably female.
Back
Top Bottom