Search results for query: *

• Users: Aezuica
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aezuica

Anniversary Mew Giveaway

Just the other day I was able to get some Mew codes, four of them in all. Of course, I'm using at least one of them, and I'm planning on giving away one as well; the code that is, not the actual Mew in trade. What I want to do is give it to someone who can't get the card itself in the first...
  2. Aezuica

School Subjects- Pokemon

I was bored, so to pass the time and entertain myself by thinking up of some Mons that seem rather perfect, whether it be by looks or puns, for a certain/particular school subject. I didn't want to be extremely obvious in some, like every water/fish type in Swimming. Here's my list so far...
  3. Aezuica

A simple question

If- X,Y = Z Diamond, Pearl, Platinum = Onyx, Then Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald = ?
  4. Aezuica

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

I'd like this too be an open-discussion, so everyone can say their opinion on what deserves a mega. My first candidate is a Pokemon that's been with us since Gen 1, but is not wildly known. Being one of my top favorites, and pretty dangerous in competitive, we have Dunsparce. With Dunsparce...
  5. Aezuica

Pokemon Rumble World: Bad luck

I've been playing Pokemon Rumble World for the past 17-18 hours, and as my first non-series Pokemon game, it's fun. I've grown quite fond of it, playing it more than I play AS or Y. It's a fairly easy game, but it can(and even will) get me angry from time to time. But, that only happens when it...
  6. Aezuica

The "most evil" villians

Most of the villians in the game want to either rule the world or change something only for them. I think team Flare is, because they just want to kill everyone on the world and only let other team Flare members live. Pokemon or human, if you're not in team Flare you are going to die(of...
Back
Top Bottom