Search results for query: *

1. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

A geodude named A$AP Rocky An absol named Ab-Soul A Timburr named Timburland A muk named kuM (Who hasn't though?) A solosis named Ebola And a charmander named frankocean This was only from last year...
  2. S

Games too outdated by now to enjoy

Today, the 1st 3 gens are like atari games compared to gen 4 and up, most non water and normal types had movepools consisting of normal, stab and maybe fighting, no physical/special split, smaller pokedexes, no online features etc. etc... The graphics aren't what I care about, nor the sound...
  3. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Barbed wire - Kendrick Lamar Featuring Ash Rider
  4. S

Create your own held item

Odd Fungus - Inflicts a random status (poison, sleep, paralysis, burn, freeze) upon contact, consumed after use Golden Scale - Halves damage if HP at 100%, Consumed after use Rage Ribbon - Raises a random stat by 1, but confuses the user
  5. S

A wild slowbong appeared!

Hi everyone, I'm slowbong. I've been using your helpful wiki for years, but i just started interacting with the community a few days ago via the irc chat. I like rap music, basketball and gaming, stuff like that. I dunno what to say really, I hope I have a good time here =D
Back
Top Bottom