Search results for query: *

• Users: Poke.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Poke.

GEN VII: Poke's Breedables

Hello, everyone! I am trading a whole bunch of Pokemon that I have bred for fun! These Pokemon come in special Poke Balls, and always have over 4 IVs. Guidelines: You say what Pokemon you want from the list, and what you'll be offering. I will then PM you on these Forums with my 3DS Friend...
  2. Poke.

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

Hello! I need a Pokemon with Pokerus (any one will work, as long as it can spread). I can offer Rowlets and a Pheromosa. If you are interested, please send me your FC via PM, and I will reply with mine. Thanks!
  3. Poke.

Obligatory Thread on Freedom Planet

Talk about Freedom Planet in this thread! Though I know no one will respond to this...
  4. Poke.

Rate my Team!

Azelf @ Light Clay Ability: Levitate Shiny: Yes EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly Nature - Light Screen - Reflect - Taunt - Explosion Now then, 'dis mon be my problem solver. It is a great lead. Perfect Dual Screens setup, except THIS TIME it has Taunt to get rid of those daring to use Taunt...
  5. Poke.

Guess what TV companies are trying to do YET AGAIN!

That's right! US Cable companies are trying to damage Net Neutrality yet again, even though we have already told them millions of times over NO! This time, however, the House of Representatives are trying to undermine the Internet using sneaky, dastardly language and loopholes! We gotta stop that!
  6. Poke.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Self-explanatory. Tell how your avatar would respond to a given situation. If there are more than one subjects (people, animals, etc) in your image, then tell how each individual would respond. Example: P1: How would your avatar respond to having to open a jar of Peanut Butter P2: Breaking...
  7. Poke.

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Which of the two avatars above your post would win in a duel to the death? Only two rules: No Ping-Ponging (meaning the order of posts can't go 1,2,1,2,1,2...), and if an avatar contains more than one subject, they are in a team. Also, as a recommendation, you should put information about your...
  8. Poke.

Hello, stranger!

How are you doing tonight? Or is it the morning? Maybe the afternoon? Regardless of what time it is whenever you are reading this post, hello! I am quite glad you are reading this at all! most people just ignore me, is all... I am PokefanGaming, (but seriously, just call me Pokefan. Or Poke...
Back
Top Bottom