Search results for query: *

1. Sword Master

Up Vs. Down! TV TROPES VS. WIKIPEDIA! (Version 22)

Hello Fun and Games cultists! Welcome to another exciting round of Up vs Down. This is a themed version of up or down to follow on from the successful Mew vs Mewtwo (V9 and V20), Fluffy Bunnies vs Fluffy Clouds, (and the very successful Ash vs Red, Mario vs Sonic, Reshiram vs Zekrom Arceus vs...
  2. Sword Master

Battle in the Stars! Up Vs. Down! REPUBLIC VS FEDERATION! (Version 21)

Hi all. Welcome to another exciting round of Up vs Down. Well done to originals for a great battle. A new era has began. I have succeeded Maniacal Engineer; who I will thank for his amazing service to the thread. I do not have a set number of versions to host before...
  3. Sword Master

Royal Baby

The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted to hospital in the early stages of labour.Catherine has been admitted to the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in west London.The duchess and the prince do not know the sex of their unborn child.The new baby will be fourth in line to the throne behind...
  4. Sword Master

Pokemon Diseases

Since there wasn't a thread on this already I decided to make one. Discuss if Game freak should implement them in Games maybe they could make a important role in the games like in Black and White to make the story darker. Pokémon illness - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  5. Sword Master

Hi I am new here and my I am the Sword Master!

Hi I have been a fan of Pokemon since Christmas 2007 when my parents gave me one of the best presents of my life, Pokemon Diamond.I picked up Piplup to set up on a adventure that brings me here.I first discovered this site when using Bulbapedia and decided to join today.Hope you accept me into...
Back
Top Bottom