Search results for query: *

1. oopcident

GEN VII: Turtwig or evolution

Is this for Gen VI? I can offer you a Turtwig if it is! Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
  2. oopcident

LF Litten and Popplio, have 2 Rowlet

I can offer you a Litten! Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
  3. oopcident

GEN VI: LF HA Gen 1 Starters

I can offer you all of these on Gen VI Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
  4. oopcident

GEN VI: LF HA Cyndaquil

I can offer you a HA Cyndaquil. I'd love the Love ball Cherubi! Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
  5. oopcident

Magearna Discussion!

I think they are going to run with the concept of "secret inside of Magiana" and tie it with her Pokeball design. Maybe she herself is a Pokeball holding another Pokémon.
  6. oopcident

LF HA Sheer Force Tauros

I am have a few HA Pokémon to offer: Gen 1, 2, 5, & 6 Starters & Torchic & Chimchar Pichu Cleffa Vulpix Igglybuff Oddish Poliwag Abra Tentacool Slowpoke Magnemite Seel Exeggcute Tyrogue Happiny Tangela Goldeen Smoochum Lapras Ditto Eevee Porygon Also I have some rare berries.
  7. oopcident

Bink Draws Again!

Good job on the art! I like your take on Hestia (well I like all of the drawings). She was my favorite god in the Percy Jackson books.
  8. oopcident

A wild Newbie appeared

Welcome! :) my first game was Red. Been playing Pokemon since gen 1.
  9. oopcident

Looking for Hidden Ability Karrablast

Sweet! I'm 1693-0866-5000 ign Orlando
  10. oopcident

Anything from Sewaddles line? Tympoles, Bronzor's, Stunky's or Shieldon line? I'm needing them to complete my dex. But I have others I need if you don't have these.
  11. oopcident

LF HA Lileep

8:00PM tonight central time should work great! I'll have HA Amaura for you! Thank you!
  12. oopcident

LF HA Lileep

Nope, need it now. Jk jk! That's awesome! Thanks! [emoji1] [emoji2]
  13. oopcident

I can get you a sturdy carbink
  14. oopcident

LF HA Lileep

I have a number of HA for trade, including the HA fossils Tyrunt & Amaura. Gen 1, 2, 5, & 6 Starters & Torchic & Chimchar My HA collection also includes but is not limited to the following Kanto families: Pichu Cleffa Vulpix Igglybuff Oddish Poliwag Abra Tentacool Slowpoke Magnemite Seel...
  15. oopcident

help?

How shall we do it? I don't have Mircle berry, but i have the 4 others. should I just attach the berries to some fodder Pokémon and then trade them to you?
  16. oopcident

help?

I was told by the I trade from, that he played the online games on the Pokémon global link to obtain most of the berries.
  17. oopcident

help?

Oval charm is fantastic! I have grown these berries myself, in my own berry field. The originals were mostly obtained here on the forum via trades from various users.
  18. oopcident

help?

If you're just looking for berries, I can help you out!
  19. oopcident

LF HA pokes

See ya then! :)
Back
Top Bottom