Search results for query: *

1. T

Hello there!

Well hello! I actually came here to find an answer to some burning questions i've got in regards to mysteries in x, but seeing as i'm a member of both the gta and the silent hill forum and realised i spend a large quantity of my time out of work on forums, i figured i might as well join! So...
  2. T

Caption the Avatar Above v2

^ contemporary art in the style of all american college students trying to manage their work, job and finances while still getting a chance to be a kid. Am i close?
  3. T

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

^ Pokemonz and info about the person ;D
  4. T

Favorite Pokemon Nickname(s)?

I love the name's ripley and riley and have used them for a pokemon in every game. I love putting thought into some of the names, researching what they're based on or what they're similar too and then looking for an appropriate name to then use for them. Though, jellicent will forever be named...
  5. T

HM Moves That You Hate Most

In terms of battling, I bloody hate when one of my pokemon knows cut or rock smash. Infact, the only HMs i will use are fly and surf, anything else are pointless.
  6. T

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

This guy is my HM slave primarily, along with tentacool and i don't really remember if i did HM slaves in the older games, I used to teach fly and surf to a pokemon in my team and then just strength and rock smash and cut to random pokemon i'd caught that'd live the remainder of their lives in...
  7. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Growlithe. Platinum. Had the unbelievable worst luck ever and had not seen another one before then, even when my girl got a shiny wurmple on emereld AND then a shiny makuhita, on ruby. Loved that growlithe. Raised it to an arcanine, raised to lvl 100. Leant it my friend so he could use it to...
  8. T

Your "What the....?" moments!

I spent far, far too long shouting out for a female machop on x, only to discover i already had one and now it's called Helga.
  9. T

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Oh god, i got into the habit of naming anything that was being traded on x something really creepy and random. I had a poliwag called 'save him' and a mightyena called 'skinned tom' amongst many others, but i currently have a talonflame i named 'red breast' (because robin) and it took a real...
  10. T

When and where did your journey start?

I was about 11 years old i think, and my mum came home from the local flea market with a bag of gb games she'd gotten for a fiver, including pokemon blue. My adventure began there, and oh how naive i was.
Back
Top Bottom